Nobody Gotta Know (Chaeyeon x Reader)

Here you go BM1234_
Genre: This stuff is gonna be a FLUFF (Read this story while hearing Why Don't We - Nobody Gotta Know😊)

Y/n's POV

Sigh, Lee Chaeyeon. The most popular girl in the school. She's so beautiful, cute, and talented. Almost everyone in this school has a crush on her. Including me. But... Who am I... I don't suit her standard. I'm just... me.

Everyone falls for her talents. She's just... unbelievable. But you know what? I'm gonna muster up my courage and not be a coward. I'm gonna confess to her tomorrow. I'm currently sitting with Annyeongz and 2Kim.

"Hey, Y/n. Do you hear me?" Yujin said.

"Don't even bother Ahn Yuding. He won't even listen. He's busy observing Chaeyeon." Minju said.

"Hey, I could hear y'all okay? Just say what you want." I said annoyed.

"I thought you're deaf." Yujin teased.

"Hey, Ahn Daeng Daeng!" I said angrily.

"Ok, sorry sorry." She apologized.

"Well, what is it that you want?" I asked.

"When are you planning on confessing to your crush?"

"Tomorrow."

"Ohh~ Kang Y/n~" They all said.

"Good luck bro. Prepare your heart. You might get extremely happy or sad because of her." Chaewon said.

"I will. Thanks, Chaewon-ah." I said.

Then, I accidentally looked at Chaeyeon and she looks at me. AND SHE WAVED AT ME!!! I immediately blushed. I point at myself to confirm it was me she waved and she nodded. I waved back quickly.

"Y/n... you're blushing. What's wr- Ahh... okay." Wonyoung said and chuckled.

"She waved at me..." I said.

"Seriously? Kyaaa~" They screamed quietly.

"You have a chance Y/n.😉" Minju said.

"P..Probably?.." I said.

The next day

"Oh gosh, I'm nervous. I hope everything's gonna be fine. I hope it turns out well." I said nervously.

"Don't worry, it will." They all assured me. I'm lucky to have friends like them.

School bell rings~

I go to the rooftop and prepared myself. A few minutes later she came.

"Kang Y/n? What are you doing- Are you the person they say who's waiting at the rooftop after class?" I nodded.

"Take a seat." Then she sits beside me. Oh gosh, I'm so nervous.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" She said and I took out my phone. I'm ready to play my song and sing to her.

"Chaeyeon-ah... Listen to me okay?" And she nods. Then, there I go. I sing a short song for her... My confession song...

I've been missin'
I've been crushin' on you all night
I should take you to the moon
It's a long flight
We should chill me and you if it's alright
You should be my, you should be mine

See, I've been trying to find the right way to say to you
That I would walk a million miles if I'm not with you
And there is no one else
That ever could compare to you

Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
We can feel the free tonight
Nobody gotta know

And if they try to tell us wrong from right
We'll fix it in the night alive
Cause this is what we are tonight
Nobody gotta know

After I finished the song, I waited nervously for her answer. Then, she flashes a smile.

"Wow, Y/n you can sing very well!" She clapped. Somehow it's not the reply I wanted.

"And..." She hugged me.

"I also have a crush on you." I was shocked by her answer.

"R..Really?" She nodded.

"Then... let's date?" I said and she kissed my cheek. I scoffed.

"Really?" She looked confused by my words.

"Why won't you just do it straight here?" I said and kiss her lips. She eventually replied and after a few seconds, we broke the kiss. She blushed madly.

"I love you~" She said cutely.

"I love you too~" I replied imitating her. She laughed and oh my goodness that legendary laugh of hers. It's so contagious that we can't stop laughing. After a few minutes of laughing, we went out of the school holding hands.

"Get home safely." She waves me goodbye as she walks to her car and then I walk to mine.

Chaeyeon's POV

I entered my car still feeling extremely happy I got a boyfriend today.

"Unnie, who was that? Your boyfriend?" Chaeryeong said.

"What? Unnie got a boyfriend?" Chaemin said.

"Y-Yes.." I said hesitantly, afraid that mom and dad will get upset.

"That boy looks very handsome and well-mannered. He even waved and bowed at us right darling?" Mom said to Dad.

"Yes. Lucky you Chaeyeon." Dad said. I flashed a smile to them because they are okay I'm in a relationship.

Just a pretty short story for our Feather Chaeyeon. See ya!🙌