School Celebrity (Hyewon x Reader)

Genre: Angst and fluff
Reminder: Enjoy :)

Y/n's POV

I see my friend running towards me. His face looks shocked and wanted to say something hurriedly.

"Hey, hey..." He pants and catches his breath.

"Hey, slow down dude. What's wrong?"

"Our school's having new students."

"Yeah so?"

"It's... The students are IZ*ONE." I laughed at him.

"Bro, you need to calm down. Come on tell the truth." Suddenly, he grabs my arm and goes to the school hall. I entered and there's cameras everywhere...

"Umm... I'm sorry to interrupt. My friend suddenly barges in." He smacked my shoulder.

"It's alright guys. You guys can come in." I was hesitant but I got forced by my friend.

"So uhh... What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, we're doing IZ*ONE 1 Month School Attack show. We're gonna be in the school and take some experience about it even though we already experienced it all." Chaewon said.

"Oh wow. Our school is so lucky to have you guys. Welcome to Whimoon High School!" I high-fived every member and the last one was Hyewon. Gosh, she's so pretty and she smiled at me. I mean all of them are but she's the only one who caught my eye.

Timeskip

"Guys, there's going to be 4 new students who will enter our class. Come in girls." The teacher said and they come in.

I looked at them and there's Sakura, Minju, Chaewon, and... HYEWON?! Hyewon's my classmate? Oh shit, this stuff's gon' be lit. They go and find their seats.

"Umm, Miss Hyewon you could sit beside Y/n." She nodded and smiled at me again.

I am so flustered and speechless. I can't believe a goddess sits beside me. Well, my friend sits beside Minju and is extremely happy about it.

"Oh wait before I forgot. Here are your mission cards." The teacher gave the mission cards to all 4 of them.

They all opened it and their expressions looked shocked. Suddenly, Hyewon looks at me and lets a soft smile at me.

"What's written there, sunbaenim?"

"It's okay. You could drop the honorifics. Since we're technically supposed to be the same age now, you could speak casually to me."

"I'll be uncomfortable with that. Give me some time to adjust with that sunbaenim." I start to drink the water from my water bottle. I'm so so nervous.

"But anyway, what's written on the mission card sunbae?"

"Uhh... it says that... 'Get in a relationship this week' and it shocks me."

She's not the only one who's shocked I'm shocked too.

"That's a really hard mission." I continue to drink my water.

"Well uh... could you help me?"

"W-What?"

"Be my boyfriend?" I choked on my water. Well, that escalated quickly.

"Umm.. y-yeah.. s-sure.."

I nodded slowly and pay my attention back to the teacher. I could tell I'm blushing a lot right now.

"Shouldn't... couples talk with each other?..." Oh damn, she already said couples we're an official couple now damn.

"So uhh... h-hi?" I waved at her.