So Curious (Nako x Reader)

Genre: Fluff
Reminder: Just a cute story

Third Person POV

Y/n and Nako are enemies. They tease and prank each other billions of times. Every time they meet, there's never  peacetime between the two of them.

They would argue a lot if they see each other and they have been enemies for 4 years.

"Yoon Y/n!!! You little shit get over here!!! Give me back my wallet!!!" Nako shouted.

"I would never give it to you, you little shortie minion." He sticks out his tongue to her.

"Say that again and I'll fucking kill you!!!" She chased him until the class.

After school time ended, he left the wallet at the school field. He just left it there and Nako was very angry about it.

Thankfully, no other student took her wallet that was left obviously on the field. She planned to get revenge on him tomorrow.

The next day, she goes off to school early. She plans a real good prank which is putting a stronghold glue on Jinha's chair.

She expected that he will be stuck on that chair forever. She was walking around the school and found Y/n.

Y/n was helping an old grandma crossing the street. He gives the grandma some money.

He also helps a little girl who lost her balloon. He brings her to the ice cream stall nearby and bought her one mint chocolate ice cream.

"Oppa. How did you know my favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Wait, your favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate too? We have the same taste. I love the taste actually but some people say it tastes like toothpaste with chocolate sprinkles."

He brings her to her parents and waved goodbye to her. Then, he continued walking to school. That somehow changes the way Nako looks at him.

She thought that he was born an asshole but it turns out he's also a sweet angel. Her heart beats like crazy when she looks at him.

Nako suddenly changed her mind and changed that chair to another class. During their lesson, all the teachers and students went to the Orchid Class.

She knew what it is about and decided to just stay at the class. Y/n also stayed while looking outside. He's enjoying the bright sunlight that shines on him.

On the other hand, Nako fell in love by looking at him. Y/n looks back and notices Nako. He looks very annoyed with her.

"What the hell? Stop looking at me. I know I'm handsome but stop looking." Nako felt disgusted hearing him.

"You? Handsome? Bullshit. Jeongin is more handsome than you!"

"Oh, so you like Jeongin. I'm gonna tell him." He runs out but Nako catches him.

"Stop." He continued walking.

"I said stop!"

"Stop? I don't know what that means. The only word I know is 'I hate you' and 'revenge'."