1

Konnor walks forward eyeing the group of people struggling to take down walkers and raises his gun shooting a walker in the face and it drops by the younger woman's feet as she nods up to him.

"Thanks."

He places his gun into the holster hung tightly around his waist and the girl looks around her and eyes the horde of walkers dead. She remains quiet and Konnor stays still hearing some screams off in the distance and the woman asks.

"is that Hannah's voice?"

"doesn't matter." Konnor motions off in the distance.

"there's walkers all around us."

"We are not gonna leave them Konnor we don't do that shit, not anymore."

The woman raises her gun pointing it at a coming walker but it clicks and she quickly grips a knife driving it into a walkers skull as Konnor thinks to himself quietly as the woman motions forward.

"we go towards the scream not away."

Konnor remains quiet and follows behind the woman but a walker comes out of some bushes and attacks her. She lays there struggling and Konnor looks on but before he attempts to do anything the walker is shot in the back of the head and the woman pushes it to the side. She looks up eyeing the group of three girls and asks.

"where's everyone else, Hannah?"

Hannah glances to Konnor quickly then back to the woman.

"Beck, they didn't make it. we tried but there were so many. the horde grew we had no choice but to run."

"you left them!" Beck yells at the other woman but Konnor steps in and motions to Hannah.

"they had no choice Beck.."

"there's always a choice Konnor you know that."

Konnor quiets down looking towards his feet but Hannah shakes her head.

"no not with these it's like they knew where we were going, they were following us and they were whispering..."

Another of the girls with Hannah motions to her.

"Hannah..."

The other woman motions to Beck and whispers to Hannah.

"I thought we agreed."

Hannah shakes her head sure of what she heard.

"They were talking to each other these weren't normal walkers they were something else..."

Beck nods to her and motions to Konnor.

"ever hear of this shit before?"

Konnor lies to the woman knowing he can't let the rest of the group know the truth.

"no, if I did I would have shared it months ago but there are plenty of groups around here could be anyone. fuck if they are dressing like walkers I don't want to be anywhere near that shit Beck."

Beck nods to him and agrees.

"Neither do I lets agree on this we don't come around here not unless necessary..."

They all nod agreeing with each other and Konnor follows behind them as they walk towards the exit of the woods. he stops hearing some whispers behind him.

"soon...."

Konnor cracks his neck and walks forward catching up to the group of woman as Beck motions up to him.

"join me up here Kon."

He walks forward and the other survivors walk ahead along the road as she looks him over.