20

Alex stands there drying off his hair and hears Sally

"so it was you who killed Chaz?"

"don't act surprised." Alex puts on his boot tying the lace as Sally stares over her brother and asks.

"why though? you don't care what happens, why would you?"

"felt like it." He shrugs and she stares him down as he casually ties his boots paying her little attention.

"did you come back just to brag about it?"

Alex lets out a small laugh and Sally asks.

"you couldn't just let me be happy."

"you weren't happy. you would've been fine if I killed him back then but I didn't." he winks at her and she turns her head as she asks.

"what about that poor girl she liked you."

Alex shrugs as he comments.

"other girls, other fun times to be had."

"your such an asshole."

"yep." Alex nods his head and finishes tying his other boot as Sally stares him over.

"how'd you know I was here."

"just asked."

"What did you do for him?" Sally says knowing how mason operates and Alex comments.

"what he asked it wasn't all that hard."

A man walks in and comments staring down Alex.

"it's all ready."

"really?" Alex says turning his head and the man nods.

"we called mason and confirmed everything. he said he approved it so whenever you want."

"I knew I was his favorite." Alex winks at Sally and he gets up fixing his clean clothes as Sally asks.

"What did he approve?"

Alex fixes his clean clothes staring in the mirror and Sally asks.

"Alex?" Alex turns and smiles as he comments.

"my wedding."

"what?" Sally says sounding surprised and Alex shrugs. 

"We scout a lot together, she likes me-"

"you can care less about her, about anyone."

Alex shrugs and fixes his clothes looking in the mirror staring himself over and sally comments.

"This is revenge because I left? you killed Chaz then you come here to gloat."

The man motions to Alex and Alex motions out.

"you're invited if you want."

"fuck you!" Sally goes to walk by but Alex drags her back as he comments.

"I know you wanted me to kill him then, you smiled at the idea I was gonna stab him, didn't you?"

Sally remains quiet and Alex steps up to her as he whispers.

"just did you a favor."  Alex turns his head staring his sister down and she stares at his lips as she shakes her head and comments.

"you are sick-"

"We both are, that's why they call us twins." he winks at his sister and she turns her head asking.

"you really going to marry her?