Twins Flashback Final Part (Alex and Sally)

Sally places the flyer down sticking it to the tree and Chaz asks.

"what's that?"

"Sanctuary." Alex comments starting down the flyer and Chaz asks.

"So where do we go to new york or back to dc?"

"home." Sally says sounding sure of her answer.

"you wanna go back?" Alex asks sounding unsure and Sally nods.

"sam is gone and if not he will come back. everyone comes back." Sally nods sure of her answer and turns to her brother.

"I radioed Mason last night. he talked with me and I decided. Alex, I decided I wanna spend some time away."

Sally stops herself and motions to Chaz and he walks off leaving them alone as Alex asks.

"where are we going?"

"not you, just me."

"I, I don't understand?" Alex shrugs and aks.

"what do you mean?"

"I'm going to new york with Chaz. I need time away from this, from us."

"did I do something wrong?" Alex asks sounding upset and Sally shakes her head.

"no, it's not you, it's us Alex. something isn't right with us."

"We are fine Sal everting is fine with us."

Sally shakes her head disagreeing with Alex and stares him over as she whispers keeping the conversation away from Chaz.

"no not after what happened."

"That was months ago"

"you know this is a big deal. Look, Alex, we spend every single day together all day and night. I need space and so do you." 

Alex remains quiet and Sally leans forward hugging him and whispers.

"go back home and in a while, we can be back but I just need a year maybe two..." 

Sally grips Alex into a tight hug and he holds her close not letting go as he asks her.

"is this for him?" Alex motions to the guy standing off to the side and Sally shakes her head whispering.

"you were right Alex..." He brushes his lips against her cheek and she steps away staring her brother down as she whispers.

"don't do that."

He smirks and motions off to Chaz.

"Better not keep walker bait waiting huh?"

She glances back to the other man standing down the road and whispers to Alex.

"I'm sorry." Alex shrugs and looks after his sister watching her walk out of sight with the man and whispers. 

"you will be." 

             **************************************************************************

Alex stands off in the woods eyeing his sister and Chaz making out and hears Chaz.

"I told you he was fucking crazy. he just shot her. she wasn't bitten I checked her over myself, Sally. Your brother just murdered her."

"look we will go to new york, get the supplies and bring them back to Mason."

"We better tell him Gary's dead too, he really liked Gary."

"Gary was an asshole.." Sally says coldly and Chaz turns his head as he asks.