6

Beck gets out of bed quietly not waking up Konnor and walks softly over to his jacket hung around a chair. she shuffles through his pockets pulling out the envelope and pulls out the letter and unfolds it. she eyes the blank page and whispers to herself.

"he wasn't lying-"

"no, I wasn't..."

she flinches as Konnor grabs the letter and folds it back up and remains quiet as she looks him over. he smirks to her remaining quiet. he thinks over his words carefully then nods his head.

"makes sense you wouldn't just sleep with me would you?"

beck remains quiet and Konnor glares the girl over as he demands.

"get out beck."

"Konnor..." she says softly looking over Konnor ad he motions tot he door.

"got what you want right? no need to stay the door is right there."

he motions to it and she stands there still.

"Konnor I didn't do that for the letter-"

"trust is earned beck and you lost mine now get out of my room."

the door slams and he turns his head seeing it, walks over to it and shuts it. he slowly takes out the real letter and opens it reading over it.

"meet at the spot where the truth came out."

he closes over the letter and tucks it away and slowly takes out a radio turning to a station and whispers.

"grace."

"This is grace..."

"Tell your father that the estate will join the patriots you have my word and also let him know ill be selecting the new lieutenants this week"

"ill let him know-"

"oh and one more thing tell your father next time he comes here uninvited there will be consequences.."

he clicks the radio to a new station and whispers into it.

"I'm on my way to the place where the truth came out..."

Konnor places on his jacket and slowly opens the door going down the hall and leaving the estate. 

           *************************************************************************

mason stands on the lawn with dead grass and eyes the asylum and forwns to himself as he whispers hearing the sound of fiona's voice scremaing for help. he shakes his head and hears Konnor.

"bad memories huh?"

"no one's perfect."

"do you regret it, mason?" Konnor asks voice shaking as he again asks.

"Fiona, lewis, then sam...."

"at the time it was the right thing Kon but that doesn't mean I don't look back and think I could've done something else-"

"what happened Presley"

mason thinks over what to say but lies to konnor protecting Presley.

"don't know never saw her again after the cabin"

"but she came after you-"

"she didn't find me Kon and maybe its the best thing for her to remain not found"

"I didn't go after her because I thought she made her choice but if she never went after you either-"

"maybe her choice was herself konnor she was always wrapped up in one of us maybe she finally had enough and just wanted time for herself."