2

Konnor wakes up and looks down at his tied hands and up at a table full of people. he glances to his right at Beck and she motions to him commenting.

"Please ignore him. he's under containment for his lack of respect for our rules."

Michonne looks over Konnor and his eyes shift around at the people at the table noticing some from Alexandria and some from the former den. His hands shake and Beck begins speaking.

"Michonne as I hear it Alexandria is making plans to join the commonwealth?"

MIchonne nods her head.

"yes, we decided it was best to come together and be a part of it."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Beck asks unsure she likes the sound of the commonwealth and Michonne nods her head.

"Pamela seems like a good woman."

"Mason also seemed like a good man. as far as I know Michonne everyone starts good and people can easily fool."

Beck quiets down and Michonne motions to Konnor.

"Is he okay?"

"yes, he did something stupid. I rather he keep his mouth shut during this meeting. Konnor will eventually be untied and go back to his security job. He is a useful son of a bitch."

Konnor shifts his eyes to Beck and she motions to him as she continues speaking with the people from Alexandria. 

"We can offer some food we got. here on the estate Mason kept the land well prepared for a harvest that's what he'd do during the good month's tons of food and seeds to plant. why he kept it green."

"What happened to Mason?" Michonne asks sounding interested and the woman shrugs.

"Maybe he's dead or maybe he slithered back into the hole he crawled out of. I can give a shit about him. the estate is under new management."

Beck gets up and places her hand on Konnor's shoulder as he shifts his eyes towards her and back to Michonne as Beck speaks firmly as she tares off the finely placed tape on his mouth and speaks.

"I think we are done here.."

she presses the tape onto the table and motions to Michonne.

"you know the way out."

Konnor sits there as Beck walks away and stares after Michonne commenting.

"don't give up what you got."

Michonne stops and turns back to Konnor as he nods to her.

"they will take it all. the commonwealth ain't different than anyone else alpha, Negan, Mason they all wanted it the world to be their way."

Konnor looks down eyeing his hand-tied to the chair and frowns to himself but looks up at Michonne.

"but it won't be anyone's way eventually it will just be what it is."

Michonne remains quiet and walks away as Konnor looks after her but he hears a noise and eyes a walker coming towards him as he raises his voice.

"beck!"

The walker gets closer and Konnor eyes his hands tied tightly as he raises his voice again screaming for help.

"beck!"

Before he can speak the walker reaches out placing his hand to Konnor's lips and speaks lowly.

"shhh....."

Konnor glances up and the man takes out a knife cutting Konnor's hand loose as he nods to him and turns back seeing two other whisperers walk up towards him as he motions to the sliding doors and plays with his knife.

"its time...."

Konnor sits there and the man looks back and nods.

"We won't kill you but don't get involved."

         *******************************************************************************

Mason sits in his cage whistling to himself but stops hearing a voice and looks up eyeing a girl who smiles through the bars she reaches in placing down a muffin and whispers.

"I stole you one."

The girl watches as Mason walks forward he leans down and picks up the muffin and smiles to himself as the girl comments.

"corn not chocolate you said it's your favorite."

Mason stares down the muffin, places it to his nose and smells it whispering...

"It smells better then I remember."

he stares up at the girl and takes half the muffin and reaches through the bars she motions to it.

"go ahead."

She reaches out and takes it from Mason bitting into it enjoying the taste as she chews slowly making the muffin last. she stares up to Mason and comments.

"Mom said I shouldn't come here that you're a bad person..."

"she isn't your mother your real mother died because of Pamela Milton"

"but Pamela's nice."

"yes, but even nice people get other people killed..."

"do you get other people killed?"

Mason stars forward remembering his brother, lewis, and Miya as he nods his head.

"yea, I was a coward it was just the easier way kid but it was right those people no this world is killed or be killed everyone wants what you got even if they're nice don't last people get hungry, thirsty then they turn on you. they don't want to but they get desperate."

"would you turn on us?"

Mason looks the little girl over and lies to her.

"no, not you or Presley"

He cracks a small grin staring the kid down as he lies more.

"it is all about the people you care about. they make you strong they make it worth it"

He stops what he was about to say and the girl looks to the cage door and unlocks it, she opens it and walks in staring down Mason as he turns his head sideways and stares back at her as she walks up to him. she holds out the rest fo the muffin and motions down.

"I want you to have it."

Mason stares at the food and thinks to himself as the girl comments.

"We don't have to fight over food if we share."

The girl remains still as mason lets out a laugh as he comments and takes a small piece of the muffin but stops himself and gives it back to the girl.

"you enjoy it because these thins these small memories are what makes you who you are."

Mason crouches down and stares the girl over and cracks another smile.

"You have a good heart."

the girl gives him a tight hug and mason looks down at the small knife attached to the girl's leg and smiles to himself as he hugs the girl back as he whispers to her.

"some people like to share kid but some people-"

he lightly tugs at the knife but he hears a voice and looks up seeing Presley as she whispers.

"don't."