3

Presley stares through the cage glaring at Mason as he turns his head asking innocently.

"don't what?"

Mason grins hugging the child in his arms and Presley comments.

"you know what."

Mason motions to Presley and tells the child.

"You should go to your mom."

the girl runs to he mother hugging her and Presley motions off.

"go get some food."

he girl leaves and mason casually walks towards the open cage door but Presley stands in his way. he smiles down at her and asks.

"do you want to stand in my way?"

Presley stares him down staying in front of him and Mason asks again.

"I said do you want to stand in my way?"

Mason stands there and Presley looks up to him nodding her head.

"Not like you can escape Mace."

"that is where you are wrong because you Presley is going to help me escape."

She goes for her gun but its missing and Mason punches her hard in the face and she falls to the floor. He leans down staring over Presley and smiles to himself as he whispers.

"it's time to pay back what you owe me."

     *********************************************************************************

The whisperers slowly walk into the estate gripping their weapons but stop hearing some noise and one whispers to the other.

"what was that?"

They stare around the large entrance hall but hear loud roans and one turns to the other and asks.

"walkers?"

a large herd of walkers piles into the entrance hall and one of the whisperers turns to the other.

"a herd?"

They turn back going to the sliding door but it's locked and they look up eyeing Konnor as he places his fingers to his lips mocking them. they look to each other and one whisperer to the other.

"he set us up."

the walkers attack the two men and Konnor stares on hearing Beck.

"You knew they would follow us."

"that's why I'm in charge, Beck." Konnor smiles to himself and motions back to her as he tells her what to do.

"get the group together. we will have to clear the hall of our security measure. think your people can handle a few walkers?"

Beck rolls her eyes, opens the sliding door and shoves her knife into a walkers skull as she comments.

"can you?"

            ***************************************************************************

Mason stands on a balcony overlooking the large comonwealthy city and hears Presley.

"How did we get here?"

"friends I've been planning this for a while."

He sits back in a chair and one of Presley's girls comes out and hands him a drink as she smiles to him and he winks to her.

"The estate had a lot of kids Presley"

"they said their mom was killed."

"she was by commonwealth soldiers at the hills."