Your Kids Catching You

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this. Last part was Exo, this part is gonna be Got7. Don't worry Army, we'll get to BTS soon enough. But for now let's start with the underrated folks.

JB

You were laying on your bed while JB was taking a shower

You were laying on your bed while JB was taking a shower. Then you realized you had to give your son his bottle. You immediately got up in a rush, headed downstairs made his bottle and ran back upstairs.

You busted open the door to his room and handed him his bottle.

He took a sip and looked at you worried.

"What's wrong sweetie?" You asked him.

"I heard slapping, and it sounded like you were screaming. Are you and daddy okay?" He asked you. Your eyes widened.

"No, me and dad were playing a game, it was a demonstration video of how to play. No one got hurt." You said rubbing his head breathing fast.

"Are you sure? You were banging on the wall, and dad was groaning." He said.

"We're fine honey. Like I said it was a game." You said.

"When can I play this game?" He asked smiling.

"Uh... When you're an adult, for now. Stay my little baby boy please?" You said kissing his cheek.

"Okay, mommy." He said smiling.

Maybe we should get him out of the house or make sure he's asleep before we play that game again, you thought.

Jackson

You were having dinner with your friends and family and your baby girl tapped your mom. You looked up confused.

"What's wrong honey?" She asked her.

"I have a question grandma. At night, I hear this." Your daughter said. And she started clapping.

Jackson choked on his food and wiped his mouth.

"Oh really?" Your mother asked looking at you and Jackson shaking her head. Your dad just kept looking down at his plate, minding his business.

"And when mommy comes out the room she has brusies on her neck." She said pointing to her neck.

"Uhh, we should talk about this later." You said looking at your daughter.

"I just wanted to ask grandma, maybe she knew what it was." Your daughter said shrugging.

Jackson face palmed himself and sighed.

"Damn shame." Your mother said and went back to eating.

Bambam

You and Bambam were getting it in, this was some of the best sex you guys have ever had

You and Bambam were getting it in, this was some of the best sex you guys have ever had. When you heard the door bust open. You and Bambam eyes widened and looked at the door.

"Daddy, why are you fighting mommy?" Your daughter asked looking up at Bambam on top of you.

"We're not fighting, honey go on to your room please?" Bambam said.

"Then why was mommy screaming, and why are you choking her?" She asked.

"We're playing, go to your room." You said. She stood on her tip toes and closed the door going to her room.

"Maybe next time we have sex we should get out the house." Bambam suggested.

"You think?" You said rolling your eyes. You pushes him off of you making him fall off the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower, how about you go explain what we were doing?" You said going to the bathroom.

Mark

You and Mark were at a cookout with his family

You and Mark were at a cookout with his family. You were showing his mom how to make some steak on the grill with extra BBQ sauce.

That's how I eat it, extra BBQ sauce hoe😂

Your daughter ran up to Mark and tapped his leg. He picked her up.

"What's wrong princess?" Mark asked her.

"Hi-Jin just told me how babies are made. How I was made, and it made sense. She said the loud noises I hear from you and mommies room, with the yelling, and banging on the wall, and the clapping is how babies are made. She said that's why mommy has bruises on her neck when she comes out." Your daughter said smiling.

Everyone moved their heads looking at you and Mark.

"Don't act like you guys didn't know we have sex. How do you think we made that one?" You said rolling your eyes.

Mark just stood there with an awkward smile on his face.

"We don't do that anymore." Mark said trying to lie.

"Then what's that on mommy's neck?" She asked pointing to your neck.

"I don't know, but it didn't come from me." Mark said.

"Yes it did Mark. You did it yesterday." You said. Everyone started laughing.

Jin-Young

"Jin-Young, my mom just left with the baby

"Jin-Young, my mom just left with the baby." You said yelling upstairs. Jin-Young came running down stairs in his boxers. He picked you up and put you on the couch.

You got on top of him and started riding him.

Just then the busted open.

"Y/N you forgot his bottle--"

"AHH!" You screamed falling off Jin-Young. He tried to cover up his junk.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Your mother asked.

"Playing mom." You said.

"Yea, I'm not a little kid I know what having sex looks like." Your mother yelled.

"Oh my God!" You face palmed yourself. Your son was cracking up laughing holding your mothers hand.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this scenario.

Check out my other stories Spilled Milk. And Spilled Milk 2 is coming out soon.

Don't forget request scenarios. Or imagines. Or groups you want me to do.

Love you!😘😘😘😘