When He Gets Jealous~Jimin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

"Jimin I don't wanna keep hearing this shit. It's the same thing every time." I said rolling my eyes to literally the back of my damn skull.

"What do you mean the same shit. One would think that if you keep hearing it every time you'd damn listen." Jimin said sitting on the bed.

"Jimin who in the fuck are you talking to?" I asked him looking around.

"I'm talking to your ass! Cause you don't listen!" He yelled at me.

"Jimin you better lower your damn voice a few motherfucking octaves! Especially when you talking to me. Shut your ass up and finish getting dressed." I said going to the bathroom with a attitude.

I got dressed and put this on.

And I didn't do my makeup cause we are going to the stadium for their concert

And I didn't do my makeup cause we are going to the stadium for their concert. Nobody's even gonna see me cause I'm gonna be backstage.

When I came out the bathroom Jimin sighed at me.

"We just had this damn conversation about this shit and then you turn around and do it again." Jimin said.

"Jimin just shut the hell. I'm so sick of hearing you bitch at me. It's just clothes." I said sighing.

"Clothes that nobody needs to see except for me. What the hell is the big deal? Just change." He said.

"Why the hell should I have to. Nobody is looking at me. What the hell are you jealous or something?" I asked and he rolled his eyes and got his keys and phone.

When we got to the door Jimin threw me his sweater. And I threw it back at him making it fall over his face.

And he snatched it off.

"If I catch somebody looking at you, you putting this damn sweater on." Jimin said making me roll my eyes.

And we left.

When I got out the car walking to entrance. Jimin went behind me and pulled my shorts down and I smacked his hands away.

"Move Jimin." I whined and he sighed.

"I can see your ass." He said.

"It's big it's hard not to see. Leave me alone Jimin." I said rolling my eyes and speed walking into the building.

I went in there and hugged the boys and sat down on the side on my phone.

After like 20 minutes I got thirsty.

"I'm going to get some water Jimin." I said getting up.

"Get me one?" He asked.

"No." I said making the boys laugh as I walked away. I got 2 water bottles cause even though I told Jimin no. We both knew I was gonna give him a water anyway.

When I was walking back I felt someone grab my ass making me gasp and push them away.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Grabbing what should be mines." The guy said and I looked at him disgusted.

And then Jimin came and picked he guy up by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Don't touch my girlfriend ass unless you wanna get your ass beat." Jimin said. Making me look around.

"Jimin." I said trying to get him to stop. Jimin put his down and punched him, making the guy fall. And Jimin turned over to me, pulled his hair out of his face and pushed me up against the wall.

"I told you. And you know what I am jealous. You're mines. This ass is mines. You belong to me." Jimin said making me nervous.

And he started making out with me, putting both of his hands on my but squeezing it.

"Now the put the damn sweater on like I told you." He said making me slowly nod. With big eyes.

And Jimin just walked away.

"Wow. Didn't know he had it in him." I said looking around.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘