How You Met~Jungkook

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Today Namjoon wanted me to meet BTS since they're gonna be in town for a little bit on their break. And I'm happy to he meeting them. From what I've seen, they seem very cool and laid back. I think if I can make friends with Namjoon's weird ass. I can make friend with 6 other weird dudes.

I woke up to Namjoon calling me of course.

"Wake that ass up and get dressed I'm about to be on my way." He said making me laugh.

"Alright jackass I'm getting up." I said and he hung up. I took a shower and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and hair, and got my phone and my wallet and my headphones and keys

I did my makeup and hair, and got my phone and my wallet and my headphones and keys. And left out the apartment building.

"I thought I was gonna have to crash into the building." He said making me roll my eyes. And I opened the door.

"Wait. Turn around?" He said and I raised my eyebrow confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just turn around." He said and groaned and turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. What is you doing all this ass out?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes and sat in the car closing the door.

"I been had all this ass." I said sighing.

"But now it's out on display. Are you... Trying to seduce them? Oh tthats low even for you." He said making me laugh.

"You are such a fucking idiot. Why would I wanna seduce your little friends?" I asked.

"Because, you a ho." He said making me laugh.

"Drive this fucking car Namjoon." I said smacking him upside the head. He started the car and drove off.

And we went to where the boys were. Which was their house. Namjoon unlocked the door and they were all sitting on the couch.

"Okay. Guys this is Y/N my best friend since Kindergarten. Y/N this is, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook. He's your age since you dumb ass parents started you off in school too damn early." He said making me shove him and I waved.

"Hey. Glad to meet the dudes who took my place as best friend to Namjoon." I said and they laughed at me.

"Really? Cause it seems like all he does is talk about you. Oh Y/N wouldn't do this. Y/N is so much more funnier than you." Yoongi said making me look over at Namjoon.

"Really? Cause he's never been one to compliment me. Like ever." I said and Namjoon looked down covering his face and I laughed.

"He never mentioned how pretty you are." Jungkook said making me laugh. When I looked over at him, I was so caught off guard. This dude fine as fuck.

"He wouldn't. Cause you see he's an asshole." I said pointing at Namjoon and he pushed me making me stumble.

"There you go. Always doing shit like I won't fuck you up out here." I said pulling up my shorts and putting my leg back. And he laughed at me.

"So... We're going to get ice cream." Taehyung said getting up.

"Oh my God. I love ice cream." I said squealing and ran to the door. And they laughed at me.

We got in the car and went to an ice cream shop. And I ordered and when I backed up so Jungkook could order. I backed up into Jungkook. And I heard him swear.

"Shit." He said looking down.

"Sorry." I said and walked away awkwardly.

"Namjoon could you order for me I gotta go." Jungkook said going out the door.

"Y/N can you go check on him?" Namjoon asked me starting to order for him. And I went out, and saw him trying to pull his shirt over his pants. And I realized what I did.

"Oh my goodness, did I give you a boner? I'm so sorry." I said walking over to him. And he smiled shyly.

"Well... You know. Stuff happens." He said and I laughed.

"You must really like me." I said flipping my hair making him laugh.

"Yea I do." He said smiling.

"Wait. Before I say anything to you you gotta tell me a dirty pick up line. I love those." I said looking up at him and he laughed.

"Umm..." He said putting his finger below his nose. And looking up at the sky.

"Surely you know one. I know you aren't as innocent as you try to make yourself seem." I said and he laughed.

"Are you a chicken farmer? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock." He said making my eyes go wide and I laughed.

"I like that. That was good." I said laughing.

"Thank you thank you. You know I study this type stuff." He said making me laugh.

"Really? It seems like I've heard all the dirtiest pick up lines. But out of all of them, that was the best." I said still laughing and he laughed.

"So do I get a kiss for my work?" He asked.

"I don't think you're that damn slick." I said about to walk away but he grabbed me. And kissed me, and inched his hands on my butt. Squeezing it. Making me moan. And we both pulled back once he heard the boys behind us.

"What the hell? I should be mad. But for some reason I'm seriously proud." Namjoon said making us laughing.

"Well you're about to be mad. I'm finna hop on your best friends dick when we get back to that house." I said walking to the car. And Jungkook smacked my ass.

"See. He want some." I said making the boys laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘