Where Ya'll First Had Sex

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. It's gonna be pretty short just cause I wanna give y'all something to read.

Namjoon

Y'all first had sex on the couch at BTS house. And you guys had to get a new couch cause you both felt bad the boys were sitting somewhere Namjoon was blowing your back out.

Jin

This is gonna sound so cliche. But you and Jin first had sex on the beach in Dubai. You originally put a viagra in Jin's drink. So he would be horny and finally just have sex with you. But you didn't know that he did the same thing to you. So you both were horny as hell. And just fucked on the beach.

Yoongi

You were in the studio with Yoongi and he was sick of you complaining he was taking to long figuring out a beat. So he just fucked you on the sound board. But what you both didn't know was that the thing was recording and it recorded your moans. When Yoongi found out he put some of you moans in the background of one of his songs.

J-Hope

You and Hoseok were in the practice room. And you both were doing a choreography you both came up with. But it was a sexual song, so it got real heated real quick in there. And Hoseok had fucked you against the mirror.

Jimin

You were on tour with the boys and you were watching him on stage grinding and shit while looking at you. So he knew exactly what the hell he was doing. And he knew what he was doing to you. And you were getting sexually frustrated. So when the concert was over Jimin pulled you in the janitors closet, and fucked you. But you both didn't the boys were trying to find you both to leave. So like after 2 hours, you guys came out and the boys were sitting outside of the stadium waiting for you guys. And you made Jimin explain what you guys were doing, and you basically blamed him for the whole thing.

Taehyung

You and Tae had sex in the back of the Gucci store. Just because Tae was horny, and said he wanted to know what it felt like to get caught fucking. And you tried to tell him you guys would go the hell to jail. But he said fuck it. And you guys ended up getting caught. And he had to use the fact that he was in BTS to get away with it. And BigHit had to bribe the police officer not to tell anything about that. So, great way to have sex with Taehyung right?

Jungkook

You were complaining that Jungkook was paying too much attention to Overwatch instead. So he got upset because he was tryna play the game before he had to back to practice tomorrow. And gave you the attention you wanted.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. The Drug Dealer. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions or scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘😘