Revealing Clothes~Jin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Me and Jin are going to the mall to shop for some clothes because the boys are going to do a speech at the UN. And they said I could come with, but this isn't about me.

I really didn't wanna go because it's a big thing, and I did nothing. I don't make music, I don't dance. None of this was me, so I really didn't wanna go. But all the boys insisted I go, especially Jin. Because they said I might make them less nervous by cracking jokes with Jin.

So how could I refuse after they begged I go?

We were in one of my stores because they already picked out all of the boys outfits.

I picked an outfit that Jin didn't see me pick out. And went in the dressing room, so he just stayed out and he was gonna tell how I looked.

I put this on.

I came out in this, and Jin stood up

I came out in this, and Jin stood up. And his jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Why are you showing so much cleavage?" He said motioning my boobs, and I laughed.

"This is dress is not that revealing compared to the other dresses." I said looking down at myself.

"It's leather." He said.

"Jin. Come on." I whined laughing and he shook his head.

"There are gonna be a bunch of old horny dudes there. And they are probably gonna wait to snatch your behind up." He complained and I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't nobody worried or looking for me but you." I said rolling my eyes again.

"That is a lie, like 5 guys looked at your ass. And that was just when we walked in the mall." He said and I sighed.

"This is the only dress that doesn't show the rest of my titties. I'm wearing this." I said walking back to the dressing room.

"Fine. But I'm gonna hold you close the whole day, nobody is gonna snatch you away from me." He said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘