Jealous/Yoongi

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. As you can see this is about Yoongi. I am ever so sorry for not posting for a long ass time. I was doing way too much with this fuck shit. So I am sorry to you guys. So enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Today me and Yoongi are going to the store. I told him to come with me, since he likes to ask for stuff. And I don't bring home the right thing. So I just asked him to come along with me, so I got the right stuff. That he is paying for. I got dressed and wore this.

I did my hair and makeup and rushed Yoongi to get out the door

I did my hair and makeup and rushed Yoongi to get out the door. I got in the car and put on my seat belt and we drove off. We went to the grocery store Yoongi was sliding down the aisles on the cart. And almost got us kicked out.

"Babe, peach oatmeal, or apple oatmeal?" I asked holding up the boxes.

"Peach, that's you have." Yoongi said laughing. I hit his arm and he went down the aisle.

We haven't even been here for 20 minutes and he already looks bored out of his mind. But his ass wants to eat though.

"I'm making ribs, should I get two packs or one?" I asked him.

"Two, I'm feeling to eat a lot tonight." He said winking at me.

"You are such a pervert." I said putting the ribs in the car. We went down the aisle because I needed sugar.

"Why are you getting brown sugar?" He asked.

"Because I need it for this recipe I'm trying. I'll get white sugar too." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Can I go get candy?" He asked pulling my arm.

"In a minute, I'm almost done." I said laughing. He was acting like such a little kid, but swore up and down he was tough as hell.

"Fine." He said sighing. I put the stuff in the cart and we worked our way down the aisle finally getting to the candy aisle. And then we were gonna go check out and leave.

"I want the big Hershey bar though." I said whining.

"You can get 3 small ones." He said handing me them.

"I don't want that, you got that big ass kit kat bar." I said snatching it out of his hand.

"Cause I'm paying." He said.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend and you do what I say. So you are paying for this big ass Hershey bar. Or you aren't getting any." I said.

"Do you want milk chocolate or dark?" He asked making me laugh.

"Milk, with almonds." I said pointing. He put it in the cart and we were walking down the aisle laughing and joking. Then I heard my name.

"Y/N?" I heard someone say behind me. Me and Yoongi turned around. And then I recognized the face. It was my childhood friend. He lived right next door to me, and he was always so nice to me.

"Oh shit, Derrick in this bitch." I said side hugging him.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Good, really good." I said smiling. We talked for a little bit more, catching up and then said our goodbyes. And Yoongi looked really annoyed. We checked out and Yoongi put the bags in the car and got in and slammed the door behind him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said rolling his eyes sighing.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" I asked.

"You over here talking to random ass dudes. Like I wasn't standing right there." He said.

"He wasn't random though. He used to be my friend, until he moved away." I said rolling my eyes.

"But I was standing right there. I felt like a third wheel. And he was flirting with you." Yoongi said.

"Oh my goodness, are you for real?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm for real. You are talking to dudes while I'm standing right there. Hugging him and shit." Yoongi said.

"You are making a big deal out of nothing." I said sighing.

"Out of nothing? Out of nothing? Who is your boyfriend, Y/N?" He asked me. I sighed again.

"You." I said quietly.

"Say it louder." He said.

"You! My boyfriend is Min Yoongi! Like I didn't fucking know that already." I said yelling getting annoyed.

"Now you are yelling Y/N?" He asked me.

"Yes! Cause you always have a damn attitude about me talking to any guy. I could be talking to a damn employee and you look like you have a problem. So tell me, are you jealous?" I asked him.

"No." He said.

"Yes the fuck you are! You are gonna stop talking to me like I'm a damn child." I said.

"You sure are acting like one." He said.

"You are, you are mad because I was 'talking to strangers'." I said.

"No I am not, I'm mad because you didn't bother to tell him about me. Like I'm not a whole ass boyfriend right there." He said.

"He didn't fucking ask. Am I just supposed to casually say, oh here is my boyfriend Min Yoongi. Because you asked?" I said.

"Yes, so he knows you are taken!" Yoongi said yelling. I flinched and looked at him like he was crazy.

"YOONGI! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MIND! I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS!" I screamed louder at him.

"I know that." He said lowering his voice. He knows it makes me flinch whenever he yells at me. So I just learned to yell back louder at him when he does it.

"So why the hell are you talking to me like that? Because your little ass has a damn attitude. Like I want him? You are my damn boyfriend. We were talking, like normal people. I haven't seen him since I was like 12 Yoongi. 12. And he was a good friend of mines. I am just supposed to ignore him because I have a boyfreind now, and I can't speak to any guy anymore? Hell no." I said rolling my eyes sitting back and slouching in my seat. Yoongi looked over at me, and I looked at him.

We both rammed into each other kissing. We can never end an argument without making out, or having sex. It's what we do. We never solve the problem. But we are so caught up in kissing each other, we both forget about what we were even arguing about. I climed over on Yoongi's lap and started kissing him deeper. I carressed his face, pulling his shirt closer to me.

"Can I have my food now or later?" He asked.

"Now, please." I said kissing him harder.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. That's all you hoes get. If you wanted a damn smut go to my actual smut book. Hello? Like I'm not a whole ass smut writer over here.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk is a completed book. I feel so damn proud to say that shit. But I am in the process of writing another Spilled Milk, about Junghwa. For those who actually were reading Spilled Milk. And The Sugar Daddy is back, if you don't know what that is. It's about Wonho.

You can comment scenarios or imagines, or fluffs, and the people you wanna see in that. I am completely open to suggestion. I right these for ya'll thot asses!

Love you!😘😘😘😘