How You Met~Jimin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

I'm about to shit myself. Sorry that was blunt. But I am. My friend surprised me with tickets to a BTS fan sign for my birthday. She's the best friend ever.

But I didn't think about how much I would be nervous. I have to work out what I'm gonna wear, how my hair is gonna look. How I'm gonna do my makeup. All that shit. What questions I'm gonna ask.

I got presents for all of them, which I'm hoping they'll like. Because I barely have any money and the whole time I've been into Kpop all of sudden I'm going broke.

I took a shower and got dressed I wore this.

I did my makeup and took pictures, cause I'm still a bad bitch

I did my makeup and took pictures, cause I'm still a bad bitch. I'm just a insecure bad bitch.

And my best friend busted in the room.

"Bitch are you ready?" She asked me and I laughed and nodded.

We got everything and left. When we got in the car we were blasting BTS.

"Aye! Shake that ass!" My best friend told me. And I started twerking.

And when we got there we waited in line to get in. And actually talked to some girls, and made friends.

And they started letting us in. When we got in we sat down. But when I looked out I was met with Jimin's eyes. It was like I couldn't even look away.

And neither could he. And she smiled, and his eyes sparkled. I didn't know what to do. But when Jin was trying to make a heart with him he looked away. And I looked down playing with my fingers.

And then I started getting my gifts together.

And finally it started. They were talking to the girls, but everytime a girl moved from Jimin he just stared at me.

When I finally got up there I went to Namjoon first.

And I gave him his gift. And he smiled thanking me.

"You're welcome." I said smiling. And he signed my album.

"I know Jimin keeps staring at you. He's creepy like that." He said and I laughed.

"I know cause he's making me nervous as hell." I said making him laugh too.

We kept moving and I finally got to Jimin. And I was trying to avoid his gaze. And just give him his gift and keep it moving.

"Just look at me." He whined and I laughed and looked up at him.

"Hi Jimin." I said and he smiled.

"You are so beautiful." He said and I blushed.

"Thanks." I said smiling. And I gave him my album. And he signed it.