When He Gets Jealous~Taehyung

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. And also shoutout to this girl.

 And also shoutout to this girl

Thank you so you much. Anyway, onto the part.

Y/N POV

Me and Taehyung are going to the stadium of the concert. The only reason I decided to leave the comfort of the hotel bed, and room service, was because Tae said we would all be going out to eat after.

And 2 things. I love food. And I love going out to eat with all the boys it's always hilarious. But this is one of the few times I leave a bed, willingly. Because I'm a very anti social person.

Being around a lot of people makes me uncomfortable. The only person I like being around all the time all day everyday is Taehyung. The only person.

We were in the car and I was on my phone reading, and Tae leaned over and started kissing my cheek making me laugh.

"What are you doing?" I asked making him smirk.

"Kissing what belongs to me." Tae said making me smile.

We got to the stadium and they immediately took Tae to the dressing room for his clothes, hair, and makeup. And I sat on the side on my phone.

And Jungkook went up behind me and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Jungkook get out of my hair." I said whining. And Jungkook stomped and pouted.

"No." He whined too.

"Jungkook you brat. Fine. Do what you please." I said rolling my eyes making Taehyung laugh.

And Jungkook continued playing in my hair.

And it came time for the show to start. So I stayed backstage cheering for the boys. The only time I'll be loud.

I saw Taehyung coming back, and I turned around ready to go back to the dressing room with him. But when I turned around I bumped into a guys chest. And looked up at him about to apologize and just walk away. And be done with this shit, cause as I stated being around people makes me uncomfortable.

But the guy put his finger under my chin. Lifting my head up. Making me feel uneasy.

"Be careful princess." He said.

"Uhh. Could you move your finger?" I asked too nervous to move.

"Why? Anyway. You wanna go on a date princess." He said and I shook my head no.

"I actually have a boyfriend. Taehyung. And I don't know what might do if he sees you touching me." I said backing up away from him. And hit my back on Tae who was looking at the guy looking pissed.

He walked around me snatched up the dude pushing him on the floor. And grabbed my hand.

"Can't let you go for too long. Someone might try to steal you baby girl." He said picking me up and kissing me in front of everyone catching me off guard.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘