When He Gets Jealous~Jin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Jin POV

Y/N is supposed to be going to her friends party. But depending on what she's wearing, depends on if I'm going or not. I was sitting on the bed on my phone, and she came out in this shit.

 I was sitting on the bed on my phone, and she came out in this shit

Fixing her hair. And I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

Y/N POV

"Jin you've gotta be kidding me. I look damn good." I said looking down at my outfit.

"Babe. Your stomach is out. You boobs are out. I see clevage. You're not going. I said N-O you're not going." Jin said moving his head around yelling and I laughed and face palmed myself.

"Jin. Please don't scold me." I said looking down and Jin laughed.

"You aren't going anywhere. At least not without me." Jin said.

"Fine. You ain't say nothing but a word. Get dressed." I said shooing him away and he laughed and got dressed.

I sat on the bed texting my friend telling her I might be like 5 minutes late because of Jin.

I looked in the mirror fixing my lip gloss and hair making sure I was looking nice.

And Jin came out.

"Come on." Jin said opening the bedroom door and I followed behind him.

And we left and went to my friend party.

When we got there I went over and hugged my friends and Jin sat down.

"Y/N here turn that shit up." My friend said making me laugh.

"Throw that ass in a circle." My friend said and we all started twerking.

But it didn't last 5 minutes before Jin snatched me up and dragged me out the house and shoved me in the car. But not hard enough to hurt me of course.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Jin asked making me sigh.

"Have fun?" I said and Jin looked mad at me.

"No. If that's what you call having fun I don't want you having fun anymore. At least not around other people." He said making me sigh.

"Are you jealous or something?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"Yea and what about it." Jin said starting the car making me look over at him surprised. Jin normally doesn't get jealous.

He acts like he doesn't like to watch me twerk all the time. Fucking hypocrites.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘