When You Get Jealous~Jungkook

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

I'm going with Jungkook to the concert. And we were laughing and acting a damn fool on the way there with the boys.

When we got there they pulled Jungkook and them right to the dressing room and makeup and hair and shit.

But I got bored. And decided to talk to the little stage manager.

Just to conversate.

"Y/N! What the hell are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled catching not only me but everyone off guard. And my whole body shook and I looked at him. And he looked pissed.

"What did I do?" I asked as Jungkook walked over to me. And he grabbed my arm and pulled me in a closet.

"Why were you talking to him?" He asked looking down on me.

"I can't talk to anybody now?" I asked him.

"No. Not if they're other guys." He said.

"Oh my God." I said sighing.

"You know what? Two came play this game." Jungkook said leaving. And I was just confused. I sat on the couch by Hoseok as he talking to me about being nervous. So I was there comforting him. Telling him he had nothing to worry about.

But when I looked up I saw Jungkook talking to a girl. Obviously flirting with her to make me jealous. And the thing that pissed me off was the fact that it made me jealous too.

"Oh what the fuck." I said sighing and Hoseok looked where I was looking at laughed.

"What the hell is Jungkook doing?" Hoseok asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Being an asshole." I said getting up once the girl started rubbing on Jungkook's arm.

I got in the middle of them and looked at her.

"This is my man so I need you to back off." I said and turned over to Jungkook who was smirking.

"But I--"

"Bitch. I think you heard me the first time. And I also think you don't wanna see me mad." I said and she walked away. I grabbed Jungkook's arm the way he did me and pulled him into a room.

And pushed him against a wall. And kissed him.

"What the hell is wrong with you. You are mines. Nobody else's. Mines. You belong to me and me only. Always. Even if we break up. Which would never happen. I'll stalk your ass down cause your ass is still mines." I said stomping and Jungkook laughed.

"That's all I wanted." He said and started sucking my neck.

And I rolled my eyes realizing what he just did. He just finessed me.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘