Catching Him Cheating

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This is gonna be a Jay Park scenario. And I wanna know what you guys would do if this happened to you.

Jay Park

Y/N POV

I woke up to go to the mall with my friend. She was picking a gift out for her brother's birthday tomorrow. I got ready, did my routine, and got dressed.

I wore this.

"Where you going looking that good?" My boyfriend Jay asked me walking in front of me

"To the mall with Y/B/N. I'll be back later, I might eat and chill at her house for a little while." I said walking to the side dresser.

"Look at all that ass girl." He said smacking my butt. My eyes widened and I turned around.

"Are you horny or something?" I asked him laughing.

"Maybe, when am I not?" He said.

"Whatever, see you later. Love you!" I said getting my phone and keys. I went to the car, I picked up my best friend.

We did some shopping for her brother and for us. We got a lot of food at the food court, I got some food for Jay. Since I knew he was gonna complain he was hungry and I was not feeling to cook. I dropped off my friend and went to the grocery store. Since I had my list in the glove compartment.

I struggled opening the door, Exspecting Jay to run downstairs and help me with all the bags. I put the stuff on the counter. I was highly confused. Jay's car was here, I know he's home. But he didn't come downstairs to help or greet me. I grabbed the bag with his food in it and started walking around the house to find him.

"Jay?" I said walking into the dining room.

I went in the basement where his little studio was.

"Jay? Hello?" I said peeking my head down. I walked back upstairs. I walked all the way upstairs and heard moaning.

"I know he is not doing what the fuck I think he doing. I don't wanna beat a bitch up today." I said whispering to myself. I got nervous as my hand reached for the door knob. I pushed it open and saw some bitch on top of Jay.

My mouth fell open and my heart felt like it stopped.

"Jay?" I said looking at him. He pushed the girl off him and looked at me with fear.

"It's not what it looks like baby." He said.

"Really? It looks like you were fucking some bitch in our house, in our bed, in our room!" I said yelling. He tried to touch me, I smacked his hands down so hard I could see a big ass mark on his hands.

"I...I..." He said.

"You what? You were cheating on me, I can't even believe it. And who is this bitch?!" I asked him looking over at the girl trembling in fear. I pushed Jay and dropped the food and ran over to the girl. I punched her so hard I think her tooth came out. Jay pulled me off of her.

"EVERY TIME I SEE YOU IT'S GONNA BE PROBLEMS! BITCH! GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAY!" I said pushing him back.

"Y/N." He said sighing. I started laughing all of a sudden.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me.

"Because you are a fucking joke. This is so damn funny. You think you can fuck a badder bitch than me? You're a damn joke Jay. I should have known you were a fucking joke!" I said. I picked up the food took it out of the bag and threw it at him. Making burger juice and fries fall all on him.

"Babe." He said.

"AND STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT! You're a bitch Jay! A little bitch! You really gonna be hurt when you find out you cheated on the baddest bitch in the world bitch. There ain't a hoe like me. Nobody is as thick, as beautiful, and can satify you the way I can, I have your body memerized. This isn't even the end. My dad gon be waiting for you at 5 o'clock." I said winking at him. I went downstairs with him following me. I pushed all the groceries off the counter and started throwing random shit at him.

"Y/N, please don't leave me." He said with pleading eyes.

"Don't leave you? DON'T LEAVE YOU?! Are you serious right now? Give me a reason why I shouldn't stomp on your face and chop off your dick?!" I said. 

"I love you." He said.

"Oh, really? If you really did, you wouldn't have fucking cheated on me then. You must not love me at all. But I know what you do love, that damn car." I said. I picking up a bat from behind the door, I swung open the door and stood next to his car.

"No." He said.

"I shouldn't fuck this shit up?" I said smiling walking around the car with the bat dragging behind me.

I started smashing it, I blew the back window out, smashed the doors in, I smashed the windsheild.

"NO!" He yelled.

"No, what?" I said laughing. I threw the bat in the car. I walked over to him as he stood there. I smacked the shit out of him.

"Where are you going now?" He asked.

"To get my shit." I said going upstairs. Our dog was following me. I got like 2 suitcases and threw my stuff in the suitcases. I managed to pack most of my shoes but I'm coming back or them though.

"Please don't leave." He said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JAY! I'm leaving end of story." I said getting my bags.

"Where are you gonna go?" He asked me.

"To mind my damn buisiness, you didn't give a single FUCK where I was and where I was going when you were fucking some bum ass bitch." I said.

"Y/N." He said.

"Oh, I'm taking the damn dog too! She didn't like your ugly ass anyway." I said picking up the dog. I grabbed her shit and walked out the door. I put her in the car and put my stuff in the trunk. I pushed past him as I walked downstairs. He walked in front of me and grabbed my arms.

"Get the hell off me Jay." I said looking at him. I can't keep looking at him or I might breakdown.

"Y/N look at me." He said shaking me. I looked at his eyes. I started crying. I fell down to the ground crying my eyes out. He kneeled down and held me as I cried.

"WHY? Jay why? Why?" I said crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said holding me tight.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this. Even though it probably made you mad and made you wanna punch Jay Park in the damn face. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS? WOULD YOU BEAT HIS ASS, BEAT THAT BITCH, TAKE THE DOG, FUCK UP HIS CAR, AND SICK YOUR DAD ON HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR FAMILY? WOULD YOU? Cause I would have all my cusions waiting for him.

Check out my other works. Smuts. The One. And my completed book Spilled Milk.

Request scenarios or imagines.

Love you!😘😘😘😘