When You Get Jealous~ Jimin

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

The boys are going to a interview today, and I'm being forced to go for some reason I still don't know. But he's getting me food on the way back. That's all I know.

When we got there I sat on the side, listening to the interview. And it was a girl interviewer. And that didn't bother me. It was the way she was looking at Jimin, the way she was talking to him before the interview even started, and the questions she was asking.

She was asking the rest of the boys about the album and the tour. But kept asking Jimin about his ideal type. His ideal type is obviously me. Cause, what can I say? I'm just the shit. I just look damn good.

"So Jimin. I hear you like black girls. You like any other races?" She asked making me look up at the ceiling laughing.

If you know one thing about me, it's when I'm mad and I start laughing. Somebody might die.

"I mean every race has pretty girls. But I really just stick to my girlfriend. Cause that's who I love." Jimin said and I flipped my hair smiling. You heard that? Love bitch. She could never be a Y/N. Ever.

"Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend? What does she look like?" She asked looking paranoid. And I laughed.

"She's beautiful, she's got these nice brown eyes. Long hair. Little nose. Full lips. Thick thighs, just this beautiful dark skin. If I talk about her for too long I might just run over to her and give her a hug. Just talking about Y/N makes me feel all warm inside." He said smiling making me laugh.

"Wow all that. I'm sure she's not all that." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh she is all that." Jimin said glaring at me before I was about to say something.

"Nah." She said. And I stood up pulling up my pants, and pulling my hood over my head.

"She is all that. And she is me bitch." I said looking her up and down. And she stood up too.

"I don't see much." She said making me laugh.

"You don't see much but clearly Jimin does. Cause he's my boyfriend. And you're thirsty." I said and she rolled her eyes. And pushed me.

I took a deep breath. And Jimin face palmed himself and sighed.

"For God's sake. For your safety. I suggest you don't push her." Jimin said standing up going behind me.

"She isn't gonna anything." She said and I smirked.

"Oh I'm not? Bet." I said and grabbed her head slamming it into a wall. And I started whooping her ass. And Jimin pulled me off of her.

"Bitch you have nothing." She said.

"Bitch I have money, I have a house, I have a big ass, I have big titties, I got nice ass body. And pretty ass face. And duh you dumb ass whore I have Jimin." I said laughing, and Jimin put his hand over my mouth.

"You're so stupid." She said.

"Bitch I will go stupid all over your face." I said pulling Jimin's hand off my mouth.

"Baby please. I don't wanna have to bail you out of jail." Jimin said making me laugh.

"I wouldn't mind that right about now Jimin." I said making him laugh too.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘