Revealing Clothes~Namjoon

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. This was requested by...

 This was requested by

This is my bitch now. We made friends cause we both have freaky minds. We some big ole freaks. Real gang shit. I'm stupid don't mind me.

Namjoon POV

Y/n is supposed to be going to her friends bachelorette party tonight, and she isn't gonna be back to real later at night. So I decided to just work on beats and order pizza till she comes back and stuff.

But if her outfit is a little much, I am gonna tell her to change or she not going at all. Like 500 times a day more than one guy tries to talk to her or get her number. I don't care if there are gonna be all girls there. It's 2020 girls like girls too.

I was sitting in the living room working on some beats and she came out in this.

She came out fixing her hair looking on her phone, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Joonie how do I look?" She asked me spinning around smiling. And I rolled my eyes.

"Like you staying your ass right in this house." I said and she sighed.

"Why? You told me not to wear something that showed a lot, this doesn't show anything." She said whining.

"Those legs. Those long legs. Hell no, go back in there and change. Wear some pants with a crop top or something. I wouldn't even mind that." I said rolling my eyes and she threw her head back.

"Babe. I am not changing. You're doing too much, and I'm leaving." She said getting her keys and I got up and ran over to her. And grabbed her arm.

"Okay. I'm sorry." I apologized and she sighed again.

"Everything I wear you wanna change it." She said whining.

"I won't anymore. Unless it's something really too much. Go to your party, it's gonna hurt my pride. But go." I said and she smiled and clapped, and hugged me and I laughed.

"Thank you Joonie. Love you, see you later, I'll be back soon." She said kissing me and running out the door and I sighed.

Truth is I really just wanted her to just stay home.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part,

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you😘😘😘😘