Revealing Clothes~Taehyung

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Taehyung POV

I told my girlfriend Y/n to come to award show, but since she had something early to do in the morning. She had to meet me later, and we decided when she came I was just gonna go get here.

So in the morning I kissed her bye. And she left. And I went to practice the songs we were doing and stuff. And then we went back to the hotel and we got dressed.

And when we went to the red carpet. And when the red carpet was almost over. Y/n came. When I went over to get her she was in this.

I gasped covered my mouth and ran over to her pulling her behind me

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked. And I walked sideways with her still behind me.

"Babe your boobs are out. And do you have panties on?" I asked her looking back at her and she laughed.

"Duh I have panties on. That's the whole point of the dress to show the titties." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"This is exactly why I knew I should have checked your outfit. Cause you pull shit like this." I said and she sighed.

"Babe. I look good." She said walking away from me once we got in the building and I grabbed her arm pulling her close back to me.

"You do look good. But I don't other guys looking at you." I said and she laughed.

"Nobody is looking at me babe." She said.

"Everybody was looking at those thighs. And those boobs. And those are mines." I said kissing her making her laugh.

"Whatever Tae." She said and tried to walk away. But I back hugged her all the way back stage.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘