Mark Tuan/ Outfit

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. 

Y/N POV

I got up heard the faucet in the bathroom

Today me and Mark are going to his family's house. They are having a cook out in the backyard with his whole family. And I love his family. They are all protective over me, but of course Mark is more over protective. I love his sisters, we talk everyday. And his brother he acts crazy and wild all the time. And his mother loves to tell me stories about Mark. And say I'm the best girlfriend he's ever brought home. And I'm just like ' I know right?'

Anyway, I quickly got dressed and wore this. By the time I was finished getting ready, Mark was downstairs. Probably playing with the dog.

I did my makeup and put my hair in a tight bun and swooped my edges

I did my makeup and put my hair in a tight bun and swooped my edges. I put on some rings and a bracelet and went downstairs. Mark was sitting by the door playing fetch with the dog. I bent down and kissed his cheek.

"You are not wearing that." He said.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Turn around." He said. I turned around and sighed.

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Just as I thought. It's your ass." He said. I looked back.

"What's wrong with my butt?" I asked.

"It's big, and it looks even bigger in these shorts. And turn back around." He said. I turned around and looked down.

"What now?" I asked.

"Your boobs too. These don't even have straps. Where do you think you're going?" He asked sighing.

"To the cookout." I said.

"Not like that. You are going out, period with that outfit on. I don't need people looking at your ass, when we go to the store to get the drinks and stuff." He said rolling his eyes. I know how to get him to do what I want to do. I slowly moved over to him and started kissing his neck. He laughed.

"No one is gonna look at my butt." I said kissing his neck. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He kissed me. And then pulled back.

"Yes they are, and you aren't tricking me." He said and turned away. I sighed. That always works, why doesn't it work today?

"Babe..." I said whining.

"Don't babe me, go change." He said pointing to the stairs.

"But--"

"No buts. Go change." He said looking at me. I pictured myself choking his ass out. Always doing this shit to me. And then I thought of something else.

"Well, you can forget about getting any pussy tonight." I said going upstairs.

"But--"

"No buts Mark." I said and slammed the door. I went to the closet and changed.

I changed to this since Mark was being an asshole.

I am gonna have my legs out, one way or another. I got my shades and walked downstairs. And spun around showing him my new outfit.

"Much better." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, put the lesh on the damn dog. I'll get your wallet." I said grabbing his wallet.

"My wallet?" He asked turning around.

"Yes your damn wallet. You're paying." I said laughing opening the door.

We got in the car and the dog laid on my lap while I scratched his head. 

Mark went to in the supermarket and I stayed in the car listening to music and playing with the dog. Once he came back he put the food in the back and we went to his parents house. I helped him take the bags in but his dad took the bags from me, saying I didn't need to be holding the bags. I started helping his mother prepare the food. And Mark came out and sat on the porch.

"What's wrong baby?" His mother asked him.

"Y/N, tried to come out the house in the most revealing outfit ever." He said being dramtic.

"Nobody else needed to know that. And he is being dramtic. He is doing way too much. It was not that bad. It is hot as hell out here, excuse my language." I said covering my face. I was used to talking with so many curses in my damn sentences and I can't talk like that with his parents.

"I know Mark is being dramatic. Your girlfriend has a nice body let her live." His mother said. I hugged her.

"Thank you, somebody is on my side." I said high fiving her.

"She's my girlfriend, and she changed because she knows I run this realtionship." He said, I looked at him.

"So you think you run this realationship? Who do you come to to make decisions? Who's approval do you need before you do anything?" I asked him.

"Yours." He said quietly.

"Who's?" I asked him.

"Y/N's!" He said louder.

"Exactly, thank you. Proved my point. I changed so I wouldn't have to hear your mouth." I said rolling my eyes and went back to helping Mrs. Tuan with the food. Who did he think he was. I am the HBIC around this bitch.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this scenario.

Check out my other works. Smuts. My completed story Spilled Milk. And Spilled Milk 2 is here and it has been out for a hot minute.

Don't forget to request people, and scenarios, and I will do them.

Love you!😘😘😘😘