When You Get Jealous~Yoongi

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Yoongi POV

I walked into the bedroom to see my girlfriend meditating? When the hell did she start doing that?

"Babe?" I calles for her and she opened one eye and sighed.

"Yes?" She answered.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Meditating. Somebody told me I have anger issues and get angry too fast. By somebody I mean you." She said and I laughed.

"I didn't mean it mean it. But you do have anger problems." I said sitting next to her.

"So get the fuck out. So I can work on it." She pointing to the door and I got up. And left I sat on the couch on my phone.

And like 25 minutes later Y/N was walking out of the room and she hit her foot on the wall.

And she took a deep breath, and I was confused on what the hell was happening.

And she punched the wall. Leaving a big ass hole on it. And my jaw dropped.

"I thought you just said you were working on your anger problems." I said and she sighed.

"I can't accomplish everything. It is what it is." She said making me laugh. What the fuck is wrong with her?

The Next Day

Y/N POV

Today Yoongi is making me come to the photo shoot with them. He said he does better when I'm there. So... Without having to be picked up and thrown in the car, because Yoongi doesn't take no for an answer with me.

I got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair down

I did my makeup and put my hair down. And we left. I sat next to Jin and we started eating the snacks.

"Try this." Jin said handing me something. And I ate it.

"Damn that's good." I said making him laugh.

"Y'all look like 2 fat asses." Yoongi said making us laugh.

"Call it what you want." Jin said laughing.

When Jin got up to get ready, I just stared into space.

But I noticed the makeup girl flirting with Yoongi. And it wasn't the regular make up girl they have. Cause that makeup girl is my bitch, she would never flirt with any of the boys. Mostly because she's a lesbian.

But none the less. I was really uncomfortable. She was just doing too much. I was just disgusted.

After she finished they started taking the pictures. And she was staring Yoongi down. Biting her lip at him. I was ready to sock that bitch right in the fucking face. But I didn't. She better be glad I didn't right then and there.

But I didn't wanna ruin this for the boys just because I was mad. So I took a deep breath and texted my cusion. Venting, and telling her how I was about to shove my heel up this bitch ass.

After they went to the back taking off the makeup. I was about to help Yoongi because there was a better way he could take it off.

But the makeup girl got up and went over to him.

"Yoongi let me help you with that." She said and Yoongi looked around not knowing what to say or what to do.

"Uhh." He just said.

"A hot guy like you should have a girlfriend." She said.

"Actually I--"

"Actually he does. And that girlfriend is me." I said standing up. And she stood up and looked me up and down.

"I don't see much." She said and I laughed.

"No but you about to see my fist knocking the shit out of your face." I said stepping up to her. And Yoongi pulled my hand. And shook his head.

"No baby." He said.

"Nah, cause she got the right bitch today." I said. I was about to take off my shoes. But she hit me. And I punched her in the face and Yoongi picked me up, trying to pull me away.

But I yanked her head, pulling her over to me. And ripped out her hair and threw it at her.

"Goddamn." I heard Namjoon say. As Yoongi carried me out the building and put me down.

"Babe. What the fuck was that?" Yoongi asked looking down at me pissed. And I pursed my lips.

"A fight." I said and he looked angrier.

"Don't get smart with me. Why would you do that?" Yoongi asked.

"Because this bitch was trying to flirt with you. And you just let her." I said folding my arms.

"Oh my God. You always do this shit. You always think someone is flirting with me." He said.

"When was the last time I accused someone of flirting with you?" I asked him putting my hands on my hips and he looked around.

"Never." He said lowly.

"What was that, I didn't catch that." I said leaning towards him.

"Never." He said making me nod.

"Okay then, shut your ass up. Can we go back inside?" I said walking to the door. But Yoongi grabbed my arm yanking me back, and pushing me onto the wall.

"Who are you telling to shut up?" He asked hissing. And I looked down.

"I don't know." I said. And he lifted up my chin.

"Say it with your chest." He said making me pushing him.

"Sit your Kevin Hart wanna be ass down." I said going back into the building.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘