Jungkook/Publicity Stunt

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario. 

Y/N POV

"Y/N, I have to tell you something." Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Mr. Bang, said he wants me to fake date a girl from another kpop group. For a publicity stunt." He said.

"And, you told him no right?" I asked him. 

"I didn't tell him anything." He said.

"What? Why wouldn't you give him an answer? You have a whole girlfriend right here in case you didn't notice." I said rolling my eyes.

"But no one knows about you but the boys." He said.

"So you think because no one knows about me it's okay to just fake date another girl. Because it's fake?" I asked him.

"I mean..." He said.

"Jungkook. You aren't fucking serious are you? I have literally been waiting for the past 2 years. For you to, let people know we date. But you are willing to claim, another girl. That isn't your girlfriend, in front of people. Is that what's happening right now?" I asked trying to make sure I had my story straight.

"It's not that I'm not willing to claim you." He said.

"Than what is it? We have been together for 2 years. Next month, about to make it 3. I have been in the shadow for years. We moved in together, we said we love each other. But you still don't think you should tell people about us?" I asked him.

"It's not that babe, you are blowing this way out of porpotion." He said.

"Am I? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to stay in the shadows forever. And watch you claim another girl, and kiss another girl. For some fucking publicity stunt? I didn't know that's what a relationship was." I said.

"I didn't say yes to him either." He said.

"But the point is, you didn't give him an answer. You have a girlfriend. Even if you didn't tell him about me, you should have said no. N-O. What the fuck? You are acting like I'm in the wrong for not wanting you to fake date another girl." I said confused. Why the hell was this even a discussion? There is only one right answer to that, he knows about me. I'm his girlfriend. And he didn't even give his ass a fucking answer? Like come on with that fuck shit.

"But--"

"But nothing. How would you feel if I kept you in my fucking shadow for 2 years. Knowing we love each other, but I didn't wanna risk it. And how would you feel if they told me I had to fake date another guy? I had to claim another guy, let him kiss me, and touch me. And you just stood there looking dumb? How would you feel?" I asked him.

"I wouldn't let you do it." He said.

"Then there is your fucking answer. But I'm wrong for not wanting you to do it. But it's different when the roles are reversed right?" I asked him standing up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Away from you, when you figure out, what the fuck you want. A real girlfriend. Or a fake ass bitch?" I asked grabbing my phone and going out the door. I went straight to my best friends house. And told her all about it.

And she told me I wasn't wrong for going the hell off. Who does he think he is? Does he even love me like I love him? Or was this faker than that publicity stunt?

I laid on the couch with a tub of ice cream that she bought for me. And we heard a knock on the door. She got up to answer it.

"Y/N, it's Jungkook." She called for me. I put on my shoes and put down the ice cream.