Chapter Eleven

"That bastard!" Mae roared as she tried to power up to super saiyan. "I'm going to kill him! He's so, so dead! First, Gohan gets hurt, and now he's taken away my power." She was so furious, tears were forming in her eyes. Not even Jiren had seen this level of anger.

Niya hurried over to Mae. "We can go meet with him in order to retrieve your abilities. We'll help you, right grandmother, Trunks, cousin?" Her three companions nodded.

Miyako wore a tired expression. "We can give you some of our energy, if you would like. It is a different kind of saiyan energy, one that Jay and his companions cannot take away, which is why we still have our abilities."

"No. I don't want your power. I want mine," Mae said. Her pride wouldn't let her accept it.

"He's going to regret this," Vegeta frowned.

"Unfortunately, he's made an enemy of us," Goku said, joining them.

Miyako nodded in understanding. Niya felt sad for them, especially Mae. It hurt her, made her so upset. "Is there anything we can do to help?" she asked.

"I--I don't know," Mae shook her head and stormed off.

"Mae has worked for that strength her entire life," Jiren said as he watched Goku and Vegeta follow her. "She's dedicated her life to growing stronger, and now it's gone, I'm sure this is a lot for her."

Mae was upset until the goat returned to give her her energy back, "I was caught. Jay didn't know about the spell. I lied to him about it being worn off. But here, I brought a gift in case you want it. He still wants to meet you by the forest so he could give you something else. However, you have to go alone." The goat threw a pouch and took off, going into the ship. It took off for real this time.

"Are you going to see him alone?" Goku asked.

"I guess," Mae said, picking up the pouch. "Keep an eye on things though." Mae opened the pouch and looked inside. There were purple senzu beans in the pouch, with a letter. It read, "Take 'em or leave 'em, but they're improved senzu beans from the green ones. When you take one, it doubles your maximum strength from the base. I'll explain more in the forest."

Niya turned to her family. Now that things had calmed down, she decided to catch up.

"How was everything while I was gone?" she weakly smiled. "Is Niko okay? And everyone else?"

Trunks hugged her in reassurance. "Don't worry. We're all okay. Your grandmother's troops decided to stay on Earth and help out. Mom, Niko, and Ken-La are all okay. We were just worried about you..."

Mae snorted and pocketed them before going back to where Niya and Jiren were. "I'm going to meet Jay alone."

"No, you aren't," Jiren frowned at his wife.

A letter dropped from the sky, "If Niya can come, too, that'll be great."

"Neither of you are going alone," Jiren said as he grabbed the note. "It's probably another game of his."

Niya took a deep breath. "I think the three of us should talk. Only talk. No shouting or name calling," she suggested. "Even if we don't like him, we need to work together to defeat Seriah. What do you think, Mae?"

"Sure," Mae shrugged. "I told dad to keep an eye on things. If it's a trap, he can use his Instant Transmission to help out."

"Sounds good," Niya said.

Trunks looked like he wanted to say something but held it in. He trusted Niya and respected her opinions.

Niya felt his uneasiness. "Don't worry, Trunks," she smiled at him, "We'll be fine." She reached over and pecked him on the cheek, making him slightly blush.