Chapter Twelve

"What do you think these swords will do that will worry you?" Jay looked at them.

"The best way to defeat Seriah is to beat her at her own game," Niya clarified.

"So...  not to be rude but you didn't answer my question," Jay also clarified.

"They're connected to the Jewels!" Niya frowned.

"I watched my twin scream in agony because my husband touched him. It's all because that damn blue jewel decided he wasn't worthy. That's what I'm afraid of. That power is dangerous. Also the Z Sword here in my timeline is already broken," Mae tried not to snap.

"From your timeline... also, I had Magio the Spirit remove all there bad mojo, and these don't pick their leaders. They're swords," Jay retorted. "And it's not like you're using this one. Watch, I'll call a pizza guy right now." Jay called for a pizza guy in the middle of the woods.

"I'm not Trunks. I don't use a sword." Mae shook her head. She had a bad feeling that she couldn't shake.

"It's not only a sword. It has nanotech in it, so it can be anything." Jay shapeshifted it into an axe, then a gun, then a shield, and into a dojo stick.

Niya's head began to hurt from the foreign words she was still learning. "What in the world is this nanotech?"

"It's basically the manipulation of matter. Like, I can turn metal into whatever I want, just like I showed you before," Jay answered her question.

"The hell is that?" Mae blinked. "Look if you wanna talk sciencey crap, find Bulma. I don't care about stuff like that."

"In a basic summary, these can be whatever you want them to be," Jay replied, looking at his watch, seeing that the pizza man was coming in five minutes.

Mae had a headache. "I don't use weapons like that. It's a waste of time and energy. The only weapon I know how to use is the power pole."

"What does this technology have to do with defeating Seriah?" Niya demanded.

"Mae, it can be a power pole. And the point in using these are to use them as chargers until we can rival that of Seriah's mojo, creating openings until we can break her staff," Jay explained. "Which by now, you probably know is her main power source."

"That's stupid," Mae frowned. "If it's her staff, then let's just fight our way through and take it. We don't need accessories."

"I'm pretty sure she'll protect it all cost, some way or another. She'll easily put us away... And I'm not trying to be rude, but the last time you guys fought against her, you couldn't even get close. You were too far to do anything... which is why I'm suggesting this." Jay looked at his watch: two minutes left.

"Do you have somewhere else to be?" Mae said impatiently. "Besides, Jiren was making a move to take her out, but she fled like a coward."

"No, I watched your fight... She used her staff to hold him back with a hand...easily," Jay said. "And she didn't retreat, she laughed away saying she wanted to have fun somewhere else."

"Which he broke free of," Mae rolled her eyes. "Don't pretend like you had some advantage over her. If you did, you wouldn't be here."

Niya had an idea. "Aren't we still connected to those jewels? Maybe we can try to interfere when she tries to use them. She said we were connected, did she not?"

"I never said I did. What did she do after the hand? Put him to sleep. He was no problem to her... just easy pickings," Jay told Mae. "And what do you mean to 'interfere'?" Jay looked at his watch: one minute left.