Alt Epilogue Part Two

Miyako smiled and nodded. She chuckled at Trunks chasing around his daughters. They often chose to hide behind Niko, and for fun, Niko would create crimson shields to slow down Trunks.

Jiren chuckled as he watched them.

"Is that food ready yet?" Beerus groaned.

"Almost," Mae said, wiping her forehead. The smells wafted over towards Niya and they smelled delicious.

"Mae is a better cook than Chi-Chi," Goku said, his stomach grumbling.

Niya felt a light blush settle on her face from the scent. "Wow, I've never smelled something like this before!"

Monma and Miyako sniffed curiously. "What kind of food is this?" Monma inquired. "It is surprisingly very... pleasant."

"Mae can take ingredients she's never used, or even seen, and make something delicious," Jiren chuckled.

Mae set the various foods on a table Whis produced. "I made shrimp fried rice, spicy teriyaki noodles, sweet and spicy glazed chicken over white rice, and fried spring rolls. Hopefully this should be enough." She stood proudly over the massive amount of food.

Niya and her relatives stared curiously. Her children along with Noemi peered their heads up in the directions of the food.

"Wow, Mae, how impressive!" Niya smiled.

"Heh," Mae smirked with her hands on her hips.

Whis and Beerus piled the food on their plates. "You've really outdone yourself!" Whis blushed from the deliciousness.

"Well, I try," Mae laughed as she handed everyone a plate.

Trunks brought the kids over. He fed some of his food to Touka, who sat on his lap. Niya did the same for Tarron. The rest of her family grabbed a plate, thanking Mae for the food, and thoroughly enjoying their meal.

"Glad you liked it," Mae smiled as she finished her plate. "Seems I made a little too much, though."

"I'm sure Vegeta and I can finish it up," Goku told her with a mouth full of food.

As Monma ate, he used a device to scan the food. "Shrimp... fried rice," his device lightly mumbled.

Miyako yanked on his ear closest to her, "Please, be respectful. There is a time and place."

Niya began to scold Tarron in her family's language for not properly eating the food. The girl simply giggled and shoved food in her mouth.

Mae giggled and wrote the recipe on a piece of paper. She handed it to Monma. "Here. Although I added a special spice that I got from universe Eleven, you can just mix cayenne and nutmeg to get a similar result."

Monma gratefully accepted the recipe. "Oh, thank you! I will be sure to look for these ingredients!" he smiled. He recognized nothing on the list. His grandmother looked at the list in confusion as well.

Niya looked over. "I'm sure we have most of them at home," she assured them.

"Bulma should be able to help you," Vegeta told them. "All of those are simple enough to get."

Niya smiled at him, but gasped when Tarron grabbed her face, smearing her with food.

Trunks couldn't help but laugh at her.

Mae held back a chuckle as well. "You have something on your face."

Niya remained silent as Tarron pulled her long hair, dirtying it as well. She didn't flinch. She wore an 'I'm-so-done' face. "I know," she simply said.