Alt Epilogue Part Three

"Heh, I like your determination, kid," Mae grinned. "And yes, if it weren't for your dad, then I never would have gotten the chance to be with Jiren."

"Android 17 is a really good guy," Goku added. They all knew how their Trunks had to kill the androids, and while Mae never told them that Niya had to, it made sense that they would have as well.

Niko beamed with pride in his father. "I guess I have no choice but to get stronger to make him proud," he grinned.  "So, when does training start?" He cracked his knuckles in anticipation.

"It's up to Niya," Mae smiled at the boy.

Niko turned to Niya with pleading eyes, "Mom, let me start right now! School's for normal kids anyways! It's in my blood to fight!"

Touka joined in, "Mama, let me train with big brother!"

Niya frowned at Touka. "Maybe when you're older." Then she turned to Niko, seeing the yearning in his eyes. She gave in with a light sigh. "I suppose there's no way in avoiding you wanting to fight." She smiled in approval, "Very well. Ask Mae if it's alright to start so soon."

Niko turned to Mae, composing himself to a calm face, hiding the excitement in his eyes.

"Yeah, it's fine with me. I have a gravity room at my house as well. If you wanna stay with us, you can, and the Supreme Kai can always bring you back to your timeline. But that's up to your parents as well," Mae replied. "But, I still have plenty of energy from the earlier fight if you wanna spar a little now."

Niko smirked, flashing into Phase One. "You're on!"

"Over there," Jiren pointed to the previous destruction.

"Right," Mae nodded and kicked Niko into the same hole Niya crawled out of earlier.

Niko grunted as he landed in the hole. He peaked his head out and glared at her. He crawled out of the hole and powered up, the red aura around him, zapping all around.

Mae launched herself at him and tricked him with after image to punch him in the back. "Careful with your rage. It can make you sloppy."

Niko fell to his forearms and recovered quickly. "I'm not angry," he told her, watching her with a determined calmness. "I just wasn't ready."

Mae smirked, "Good. Alright, come at me." She held her hands up in a defensive position.

Niko took after her in a flash, dashing around her at incredible speeds, landing hits around Mae, but none of them did any damage.

She brought her leg up and kicked him in the stomach. "Strength and dodging is what you need to work on."

Niko tumbled onto the ground, refusing to seem distressed for his family. He stood and maintained his demeanor. "Okay," he replied calmly.

He dashed in to punch her in the face, but she easily dodged with her forearms.

"Power down. You need to work on your base before you can work on your super saiyan er- phase form," Mae instructed as she spun him around and slammed him on the ground.

Niko softly grunted, clenching through the pain. It was a moment until he took a deep breath and relaxed to his base form of onyx hair and blue eyes. 

He stood and dusted himself, giving Mae a curt nod. "That's a... fair point," he admitted.

"Would be really convenient if I had those gravity rings Jay made me work with," Mae laughed. "Oh, wait! Hey, Whis? Remember the endurance training you made me do?"

"Yes, of course," Whis nodded.

Mae blasted a rock making a pedestal. "Stand there with one foot." Niko nodded and jumped up. "Now, hold your arms up like this." She stretched her arms out to the sides. When Niko did so, Whis tapped his arms and made heavy weights appear on them.