Alt Epilogue Part Nine

There appeared to be a crater, and in it, through the smoke, Mae could see five figures. One was standing, and one was kneeling as it was checking up on three that were laying down on the floor.

"Who are you guys?" she asked, unsure if they were in for a fight or not. When she saw the ones on the ground, she called Goku over, "Dad, bring some senzu beans!" Goku handed Chi over to Jiren and brought three senzu beans.

The smoke finally cleared the scene. It was revealed to be Jay's father who was standing, and Jay's mother who was checking up on the three in the ground, Jays son's who had left for training.

"Ow, my head," Dinho complained. "I hit the ground with the top of my head."

"No, your head hit me," Jr frowned as he rubbed the side of his head.

"We're sorry for landing so hard," Jay's mother apologized.

"It's okay, but where's Dagon?" Jr asked.

"Here," Ceric pulled out Dagon from the dirt.

He was actually stuck.

"That was too fast, you know," Dagon also complained.

"Are you guys okay?" Mae called to them.

They didn't respond, and they left the crater as soon as Dagon was fine. Then, they hurried off to where Amina was to reunite.

Goku and Mae exchanged looks and followed after them.

Meanwhile back on the ship, Jay was inspecting a pod, and he was now holding an orb which would be the Z-4. He couldn't use it, at least, not yet.

"Looks like the main power cells are down. Well, that's to expect since you've been out in space for years. Now, let's see. I'll activate survival mode, so you won't struggle returning back to the world. Man... I can't believe this. I can't, I can't believe this! I did it! I did it... I did it," Jay started doing some stuff on his computer before going around his ship and connecting two cables to the pod.

He was shaking, holding the other side of the cables nervously as he was going to connect them to a power source.

"Okay...If you can hear me in there, I hope you're ready. Come on, I've worked so hard for this, it can't fail now. Come on, please don't fail... Please... don't... fail!"

Jay connected the cables and pieces of technology surrounding the pod started to glow. But then, a sudden beam of energy emitted from the pod as it soared up into the sky, hitting the atmosphere. The sky was now turning blue and grey, while the area around started to shake violently, even more than before when Jay had powered up. This immediately caused Ceric, Kayle, Amina, and Jay's old villains to fly to the ship, surrounding it in a circle while they looked up to the sky, then back down onto the ship.

"What the hell is going on?!" Mae and Vegeta asked at the same time.

Jiren used his own energy to protect the children and the Kais.

"Come on, come on. We still need more, come on!" Jay continued to look at the pod, the sky, and then the pod equipment, waiting for there to be enough energy.

As for how it appeared on the outside, the conditions had gotten worse, much worse. But now, there were winds to come and push everyone off their feet.

Jiren let off more energy and put up a barrier protecting Mae's group and Niya's. "Tch, what is this energy?" he said under his breath.

Niya and Trunks firmly held onto their children, placing them behind them.

The beam now grew bigger, way bigger, and now pieces of the planet started to crumble. Mountains, trees, and other stuff appeared to be falling. Rain was now coming down, and the winds pushed back harder than ever before. As for the shakes, no one could stay on the ground or any surface without falling over and taken away by the wind.