Epilogue Part Four

"We go by a code... but this isn't really it," Neros appeared, bringing in a chair to sit on to watch the match.

"Hmph," Mae shook her head.

"Who are you?" Chi frowned at Neros.

"Your fairy God-Uncle," Neros responded. "Your fairy God-Uncle."

"Chi," Jiren warned, pulling her away from Neros.

"Here we go again. ET doesn't like us," Neros mumbled to himself.

"I never said anything about not liking you," Jiren pointed out. "I just don't want my daughter picking a fight with you."

"No, you just don't like me, or us. You never did," Neros insisted, looking at what Jr was doing.

"I have no opinion about you," Jiren simply told him.

"Shall we continue? Or do you wanna go home?" Mae asked.

"What are you talking about?" Jr questioned.

"Are ya gonna kill me or not?" Mae sighed.

"Oh, yeah," Jr came back to focus, dashing at Mae. He stabbed her through her wound, piercing her heart. It was only a clone.

"That's disappointing," Mae frowned from behind him.

"You're disappointing, too," Jr frowned as Mae tried to attack, only for her to hit a clone. Jr appeared from under to uppercut her in the air and hammer her down.

"For someone who uses clones, you aren't very good at this, are ya?" Mae smirked. She recently figured out mimicry, and now, she was using it to her advantage.

"Well, they are fun to use," Jr remarked as he used his atomic pulse made of ki to locate Mae. He shocked her immensely.

Mae powered up to super saiyan briefly to take the edge off. When she powered down, she looked at Jr. "Let's cut the tricks, shall we?"

"What tricks? The clones?" Jr asked.

"Either kill me or go home," Mae glared, bringing her hands up.

"But what tricks are you talking about?" Jr continued to ask.

"If I have to be specific, then you aren't serious enough to kill me," Mae gave him a look.

Jr simply shrugged, "Just waiting for an answer."

Mae appeared in front of the teen and kicked him down into the ground. She formed three discs and launched them at him. Jr grabbed two of them, destroying the other, and launched the two back. He appeared in front of Mae to gut-punch her and going behind to dropkick her into the discs. Mae back flipped over them. She grabbed them and tossed them back. As he went to break them, she made them explode in his face.

Jr shook it off and sent a beam at Mae. When she went to deflect it, Jr appeared beside it to punch her across her face with both hooks. After the second, he pulled his arm back across to get her with a back fist. As his arm fell, he grabbed her hand so he could jump and put in more force into his knee. He ended off by kicking her on the side of the head. Mae brought both feet up and kicked him hard in the stomach. As he flew up, she smashed her head into his and punched him in the jaw. She grabbed his head, and Mae unleashed a Kamehameha point blank, sending him crashing into the cliff side.

He appeared from in front, gut-punching again. "Nice move, but it doesn't do much." He went with an uppercut and proceeded to immobilize Mae, getting her with the meteor crash that lasted ten times as long as before. He then went behind to elbow her back, in front to kick up her face, and a hammer down only for Jr to punch Mae hard in the center point of the spine. She yelled out in pain, but Jr just waited till she stopped yelling out so he could throw her down. When she got up, Jr landed a devastating dragon fist on the nose.