Epilogue Part One

Niya and Trunks' life had been peaceful upon their return to their timeline on Earth. Miyako's saiyan warriors were in charge of assisting Earth while the four of them were gone fighting Seriah. The saiyans did a good job in rebuilding and reuniting families. Some saiyans even decided to stay on Earth to help Princess Niyata, as was her proper title, stated by Miyako.

But alas, Miyako could not cherish her unexpected family on Earth, fore she and Monma had to return to Planet Ayata. Miyako was not Queen of the planet, but her son, Monma's father, Montra, was. She was treated as a retired and respected Queen.

Niya was surprised to hear she had an uncle, at last understanding her being cousins with Monma. The young boy promised to return soon along with his grandmother.

Niya and Trunks were at last able to be happy and at peace with Niko, Niya's son, Bulma, and Niya's aunt, Ken-La. They enjoyed the tranquility.

~

Niya sat in a room full of children, reading a book to them. They were young and listening attentively. Once she finished, she told the children to play outside for recess. Niya used her love and empathy for children to become a teacher for them.

Once the school day was over, she drove home to Capsule Corp. She was bombarded by hugs from her youngest children, Touka and Tarron. They were both sweet young girls born after the battle with Seriah. Touka was four, and Tarron was two. She saw Niko, now nine years old, doing homework on the table as well as her niece, Noemi, who had grown to be twelve. She waved hello to her Auntie and Bulma, and saw Trunks training outside by himself. She smiled and went over to him.

"You almost got it down," she chuckled, looking at him in amusement.

Trunks stopped and smiled. "I'll get it." He continued.

Niya's smile slowly faded as she was reminded of their past fights. "I can't believe it's been five years."

Trunks stopped once more to look at her. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. But, things have really turned around since then, so I'm glad."

Niya's smile returned. "You're right." Then she went back inside.

Niya walked inside and saw a familiar face standing in the waiting area. It was the Supreme Kai, Shin. Niya stopped in surprise. Then, a smile spread upon her face. "Wow, Shin! It has been so long!"

"Indeed it has!" Shin smiled up at her. "I was wondering if you and your family wanted to come to my timeline for a little get together."

Niya was once again in surprise, but replied with delight. "That would be amazing! Have you talked to my grandmother and cousin? Oh, when is the get together? And do you also mean my Aunt and Bulma? I wouldn't want things to be weird, haha."

"You and Trunks have a son correct? And it would be great if your grandmother and cousin could attend. It'll be five days from now," Shin explained with a light chuckle. "That will be five years to the day since you and Mae said farewell."

"Ah!" Niya chuckled. "We have three children now. We also take care of my niece, so we have four, haha." She pushed up her thin glasses and also pushed away her long, wavy, onyx hair. "But that sounds good. I'll let them know. Oh, my, I can't wait to see Mae and the others again!"

"Excellent! I'm sure she and Jiren will be glad to see you as well!" Shin smiled.

"Sounds good!" she smiled and waved.

~

Meanwhile, Mae was getting ready for some training. "Okay, Chi, Gicchin you guys ready?" she said with a serious look.