Chapter Twenty-Eight

"MONMA!" Miyako cried out, rushing to her grandson.

Trunks' anger rose. He powered back up to super saiyan. "How could you?!" he screamed, flying towards Seriah. Niya used her Super Saiyan God to back him up.

"You are going to pay for that!" Jiren glared at her as he began rapidly punching, making sure not to hit the others. Goku ran over and placed a hand on Monma.

Seriah dodged Jiren with somewhat of ease. She ended the cycle with an uppercut to his jaw.

Trunks grabbed Niya's hands, swung her, and threw her at Seriah. Niya was like a rocket heading towards the Angel. She managed a shot on Seriah's stomach, who only gave a small groan. She gripped Niya's shorter hair and threw her towards her husband.

Miyako brought Monma in her arms. Tears had begun to stream down her face as Monma remained motionless, eyes shut.

Mae groaned as she pulled herself up. She lost her form, but she quickly went back to Ultra Instinct. She ran passed Miyako placing the bag of senzu beans in her hand while she went in to attack Seriah.

"Miss me?" Mae said as she landed a kick to her side.

Seriah recovered quickly. "Yes, I was missing your witty remarks, actually," she chuckled. She pointed her staff at Mae, and released a powerful whirlwind.

Mae brought her hands up but ended up crashing into Vegeta. Both saiyans went down. Goku powered up to Kaioken times twenty and sent a Kamehameha at her. As she blocked the attack, her vision was blocked, giving Jiren a chance to attack her from behind. Seriah took the blow. Then she used a crimson barrier around herself to defend against the more important blast from Goku.

Mae and Vegeta got up and they both ran forward. "Galick Gun!"

Seriah continued to hold up her barrier against the blasts, but she had to strain herself more. Suddenly, her right eye began to disintegrate again. Seriah held in her cries. Jiren broke her barrier and Mae and Vegeta punched Seriah in the eye, making her scream in agony.

Seriah powered up, sending the fighters flying. "ENOUGH!" she screeched. Her eye began to bleed once more. She gripped the staff tightly in her hands. It began to glow black as nothing happened. It seemed like healing her eye once again failed her.

Monma, who was now awake thanks to a senzu bean, observed the anomaly. "We... need th-At staff...," his collar barely functioned.

Miyako nodded in agreement. "Yes, it seemed her power originates from there."

"I'll get it," Goku narrowed his eyes. He brought his fingers to his forehead and used Instant Transmission to try and grab the staff.

Goku teleported and immediately set a grip on the staff. Before he could teleport back, Seriah's remaining eye shone a bright crimson, as if trying to kill him with one look. A shock ran up through the staff, causing Goku immeasurable pain.

Goku dropped down to his base form. "Dad!" Mae yelled as she ran and grabbed him. She brought him back to where Miyako was. "Dad, wake up please!" Tears began to form in her eyes, and her silver form faltered for a moment.

Miyako held the bag of senzus to Mae. "Use it quickly."

Monma grew angry at the sight. For the short period he spent with Goku, he grew to respect him greatly. "I h-hAve more up my... slEEve!" his collar barely managed. He pulled on crimson goggles and hurried to his cousin. He made a move to hold her hand, but placed a circular device in it instead. Niya nodded at him, receiving his mental message and gave one to Trunks as she helped him stand. Together, the three of them nodded and flew towards Seriah.