Alt Epilogue Part Seven

Everyone on Mae's side powered down, and Shin let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Amina," Mae said.

"Are you two okay?" Jiren asked the twins, who nodded in Goku and Vegeta's arms.

"Maybe let not upset him again," Goku laughed.

Amina tapped her chin. "He was even more upset than the other times before, but I guess it was more infuriating this time since this was the closest he ever got to solving the Z-4."

"Sorry," Niko apologized again.

"It's not really your fault," Vegeta said, eyeing Layla.

Layla was just playing around with the baby, making it laugh with funny faces. "Maybe just don't hit the ship next time," she told him.

"Don't hit the ship next time," the baby repeated. "Don't hit the ship next time," it said once again with joy.

Niko scoffed. "Maybe, don't be such a rude person next time."

"Here we go again," Jiren muttered under his breath.

Layla fired back with, "Maybe don't be so weak next time."

"Don't be so weak next time," the baby continued to repeat what Layla was saying. "Don't be so weak next time."

"Maybe, don't be such a bi--"

Niya smacked Niko, surprised at his almost vulgarity. "Don't you say it!" she scolded him.

"Don't be such a bitch." The baby said. "Don't be such a bitch,... Niko."

"Oh, so the baby can say it, but I can't?" Niko frowned.

"Let it go, Niko," Jiren frowned at him.

Niya held a firm gaze at the boy. "Absolutely not. Control yourself. What message will you be sending your sisters by saying such things?"

Niko's expression softened, and he let his anger go. "Fine."

Layla continued to play around with the baby, throwing high into the air before catching it. "Hey, mom when are the boys coming back from their training?"

"Soon," Amina replied.

Layla sighed, "I'm kinda bored. Can I fight with the baby over there?"

"Fight?" she asked.

"Well, not fight, but like train. Like, I'll just let it attack me while I just dodge and act like a goofball," Layla explained.

"I guess so, but do it over there." Amina pointed towards some trees.

Layla inspected the area before responding back to her mother. "Okay, but could I take the dog out to play, too?"

Amina pulled out a puppy from her purse and gave it to Layla.

"Thanks, mom. I'll make sure to take care of it," Layla assured her as she flew away to play with the baby and small dog.

Gicchin wiggled out of Goku's arms and flew off to play with the dog.

Amina turned to Chi, "I heard you like frogs."

"Uh huh!" Chi beamed. "They are so funny!"

"Want one, or some?" Amina offered.

"I don't know what that means," Chi answered, confused. "I want a million froggies!"

"That's a bit too many," Vegeta chuckled.

Amina got up and instantly made ten frogs out of thin air. All of them circled around Chi before they formed a line and jumped away towards the trees, with Layla, the baby, the dog, and Gicchin.