Chapter Fifteen

Monma sank to his knees, holding onto his grandmother's body. He moved his lips as if he were screaming, but no sound escaped his mute throat. Blood had splattered on him, Niya, and Trunks. Niya was in shock, eyes wide. She sank down and tried to pull her cousin away.

"Move away, Monma! She's dead!" Niya finally wailed.

Meanwhile, Xicor dashed, and punched the trio down into the snow one by one. Vegeta got up first, but he was simply choked and thrown into Goku's hands. Xicor quickly blasted them away right after.

"Dad! Vegeta!" Mae called before rushing to attack Xicor. She brought her leg up and kicked him square in the jaw.

"You'll have to do more than that!" Xicor grabbed her leg and slammed her across the snow multiple times before throwing her into Jay, who gut-punched her and threw her back down.

Trunks couldn't just stand there and watch his wife cry. He had grown fond of Miyako and Monma, and felt terrible for the loss. He hated death! He powered up to super saiyan and rushed into battle to help Mae and the others.

"Not so fast!" Jay dashed towards Trunks, punching him hard in the face. He went for a dropkick, then a knee, and finally a blast to the stomach. Trunks flew off into a waterfall.

"Trunks!" Vegeta called out before attacking Jay.

Jiren raised a hand up and sent an energy blast at Jay, cutting his escape path, giving Vegeta an opening to attack. Vegeta took it and kneed Jay in the stomach while punching him in the face.

Goku got up and joined Mae. They began attacking Xicor with a combination of moves. It was clear they fought together frequently.

"HAHA! That tickles," Jay uppercutted Vegeta, following his attack by spin kicking him in the stomach and grabbing his large forehead to slam into ice, scraping his face, which was bloody on the left side. He shoved him down into the planet.

Jay teleported behind Jiren to punch his face down hard. He heard Mae and Goku going for Xicor, so he dashed at Goku, holding him in a lock for Xicor to come and attack. Xicor did, but not before he simply blasted Mae away. "This will be fun!" Xicor dashed forward, brutalizing Goku.

Trunks barely managed to swim and pull himself out of the waterfall. He coughed out water and blood as he laid down in the snow. He was hurt badly.

"Kaioken!" Goku yelled, breaking free. He kicked Xicor before punching Jay, sending him into the snow.

Niya finally managed to pull Monma from Miyako's corpse and held him in a tight embrace. She had no time to cry. She needed to protect him and find Trunks.

Jay bounced off the snow and came forward to attack, but Goku stopped both of his punches. Xicor used the opportunity to knee and blast Goku into the air. Jay caught his moment to kick Goku away into a mountain.

"Niya, give one to Vegeta and one to Trunks," Jiren said, handing her two senzu beans.

Niya accepted the beans and hurried over to Trunks first. She left Monma with him and hurried to locate Vegeta's energy. She gave him the bean as well.

Mae was back up and came flying at Xicor. "Galick Gun!" she yelled, unleashing the purple beam.

Xicor simply went through it, appearing on the other side, "I'll do the same as you! Galick Gun!" Mae received a Galick Gun to the face. Meanwhile, Jay appeared behind Jiren, elbowing his neck and grabbing onto his shoulders to knee him in the back. Jay then kicked him away and punched him into the lake nearby.

Mae hit the ground, and when the energy faded, she was standing at Super Saiyan Ice. Blood trickled from her mouth, and she pulled off her now shredded tank top. "Now I'm really mad." She pushed off the ground so hard, it cracked beneath her. She flew straight for Xicor. She punched him multiple times before forming Ki blades.