Alt Epilogue Part Eight

Just as Mae was about to say something, she felt an energy spike from Gicchin. She glanced over to see him trying to power up to Super Saiyan Three since he wasn't able to hit Layla.

Regardless of how strong Gicchin would get, he wouldn't be strong enough to hit Layla. She still dodged with complete ease even after the boy had continued to get stronger and increase his energy.

His hair almost touched the ground. He smiled at Layla and tried to kick her from above, but again, she dodged. "You're so strong!" he exclaimed eagerly.

"Not really. I'm pretty weak compared to my brothers," she replied, continuing to dodge, no matter what the boy or the others tried to do. Their efforts were nothing to Layla. She wasn't even past using five percent of her base power.

Gicchin jumped back. "Watch this! Final Flash!"

Chi grabbed Touka, making sure the blast didn't hit them.

Layla simply shrugged, and with the flick of her fingertip, she sent the blast hurdling back to Gicchin. But in case he tried to do something tricky, she made a clone while no one was looking.

"Eek!" He narrowly dodged the beam. It soared behind him and exploded a nearby cliffside. He turned around and continued trying to hit Layla.

Layla continued to dodge with ease, it was just too easy for her. But nonetheless, Gicchin continued to try until Layla noticed he was getting extremely tired.

"You okay? You look tired. You're barely able to stand by the looks of it," she raised a brow.

"Is dodging all you can do?" Gicchin asked, ignoring his energy draining.

"No, I can do more," she replied as she continued to dodge like nothing.

"Like what?" Gicchin brought his leg up but hit air.

"Much more," she responded.

"Like... what...?" He gasped, Super Saiyan Three was taking a toll on the young, Grey saiyan.

"Much more," she continued to say as Gicchin started to return to his base form. His hair was getting shorter, and it was changing back to its original color.

When he went in for another attack, he stumbled and hit the ground. He was breathing heavy, and Chi came running over.

"How come he lost? You didn't even hit him," Chi asked Layla.

"Well, I didn't have to," Layla replied, flying away with the dog and her younger brother. As well as the frogs having followed her from below.

Goku came over and grabbed Gicchin, bringing him back to Mae and Jiren. Chi and Touka followed close behind. Jiren had a look of concern but it faded once he realized the boy was sleeping.

"I didn't know he could use super saiyan three," Vegeta said.

"He can't. Well at least not till now," Mae replied. "Seems we have more to work on."

Touka went up excitedly to her brother. "Are you going to train and be strong like Gicchin?" She asked, eyes sparkling.

Niko rubbed his neck. "Of course. Except I'm going to be even stronger," he proclaimed.

"We can probably get you beyond super saiyan three. Maybe even up to blue!" Mae grinned.

"Heh. Challenge accepted!" Niko smirked, causing Touka to smile in awe of her brother.

"You got fire kid," Goku smirked, handing Gicchin to Jiren.

Niko grinned. "Well, yeah. I gotta show dad I have what it takes to be a great fighter like him!"