Chapter Thirty

Seriah yelled and blasted the saiyans off her by simply powering up. She looked around and noticed the setting had changed. Her rage faded, and for a while she felt nothing. Then, as if all her emotions flooded into her, she wore a face full of terror. "Wh... Why... How?" she gripped the sides of her head.

Mae coughed. "I guess I forgot to mention Zeni and I are friends."

"Tough luck... Bitch." Jay came forward to punch Seriah across the face one last time.

Seriah fell to the ground, and as if the punched didn't faze her, she continued to panic, mumbling to herself. "Zeni...? No... Zen-Oh... The Omni King!..."

Niya looked around. "Zeni?"

The Grand Priest appeared before them. "Ah, hello, Mae. This is unexpected. Who are your friends?"

"This is Jay and Niya. They are saiyans too," Mae introduced them. It was very clear that she and the Priest were on friendly terms.

"Hey, big man! Kill this thing," Jay told him, kicking the Angel from the floor.

Seriah tumbled, but snapped up at the Grand Priest's voice. "Y-You...," she was absolutely terrified.

The Grand Priest gave Jay a short nod while continuing to ignore Seriah. "You don't need to fight anymore, young saiyan. Grand Zen-Oh was saying he wanted to come and pay you and Jiren a visit."

"Oh, really?" Mae asked. "Well, we would love to have both Zenis come over any time."

"So, when is she going to die? Like, can we kill her already?" Jay shouted.

Niya was very confused and only gave a slight bow to the Grand Priest. She wanted to seem polite. Seriah began to cower in a ball.

"I'm due time, Jay," the Grand Priest said. "I'll have the Supreme Kai fetch your friends and family. They will be waiting for you on his planet. Come, why don't I introduce your friends to Grand Zen-Oh? But before I do so, let me heal you and fix your clothing." He held his hand out and Mae, Niya, and Jay had their strength restored and their torn clothes mended.

"I didn't ask you to do that,... but what does due time mean?" Jay asked.

Niya rolled her shoulders. She bowed once more in thanks. "How kind, thank you!"

"Mae, your friends are very unique," the Grand Priest chuckled. "You always seem to find yourself with interesting companions."

"Yeah, it's been a day, I'll tell you what," Mae sighed, tucking her hands in her pockets. "Although it would be nice if you took care of Seriah."

As they continued to talk, Jay was growing impatient. "Alright, before we continue, for one, I'm not her friend, and two, hurry up and kill this thing. You're wasting my time."

Seriah was mumbling feverishly to herself, grasping her staff for dear life.

"Oh, don't lie. We are friends," Mae smacked him. As she smacked Jay, he turned around and gave her a death stare. Mae just grinned at him.

"Yes, perhaps you are right. It would be rude for Grand Zen-Oh to see this thing," he looked at Seriah with absolute disgust.

"Well, Seriah, what do you have to say for yourself?" the Grand Priest finally addressed her.

Seriah snapped her head up, crying tears of red blood. "I simply wanted... to be myself again... To live once more..." she sobbed, clutching her staff with the three sparkling jewels.

"It seems you learned nothing from your time out," the Grand Priest shook his head. "I'm disappointed."

"Bro, can someone just kill her already?" Jay complained.