01.

The music echoed in her ears through her white earphones, her hands softly joining the beat of the music, tapping into the book she had on her lap.

Through the bus window, she observed the street's movement right next to her: the busy people running on the crosswalk, valentines walking with their hands locked, the smile on their faces, the lovely old lady selling that hot hotteok she would die just to take a bit of it.

But no.

None of that would save her from what was about to happen the minute she walked out of that bus.

Nervously, her eyes averted from the window to the clock on her left wrist. Fixing on the second's pointer moving, she knew there wasn't much time left to arrive so she just closed her eyes for a second and tried to focus on the positive things, she couldn't give in to fear, no.

She had to be strong, she had to say to hi-

"Seoyeon?"

"Seoyeon!" My eyes left the computer in front of me and fixed on the person instead.

"What" I mumbled and he crossed his arms, sighing.

"Were you even listening to me?" 

"Sorry, you know when I'm writing I enter in my own world and I just zoom out of everything" I quickly closed my computer and turned to him, adjusting my position next to him "Repeat please?"

He sighed again and shook his head, ruffling my hair "You can thank mom and dad for giving you that cute face I can't stay mad at, otherwise I'd be deadly mad"

I stuck my tongue at him playfully and hit him on the shoulder.

"OW!" He said while rubbing the spot I just had hit him on "Are you crazy? I just said something cute and you go... like that?!" His eyes widened and he brought his hand to his chest, next to the heart. I bit my lips, trying not to broke into laughter while seeing his shocked expression.

"Cute?" I started "You just said you only didn't get mad because I have a cute face... I'm your sister. Are you saying if I had been born with another face you would just get mad as you do to other people?" I tried to sound shocked, mimicking him seconds ago.

"Exactly what you heard, sis" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks then"

We both looked at each other seriously until I felt a huge sneeze building inside me, I tried to pinch my nose but it wasn't worth it.

"AAA-CHOOO"

The whole library suddenly turned their heads to me, watching me with close eyes, a murdering look on each and every one of the faces. My cheeks went red and I let my head fall on the desk, too defeated and embarrassed to deal with life. 

"Bless you" My brother said, a cocky smile spreading on his lips.

"Thanks, JinJin" I ironically whispered.