31.

Nayeon and I were standing next to Bin's house, waiting for him to open the door. She was holding my hand while the other one was holding the bag that had inside the chocolate cake we baked a few hours ago to bring to the party.

"Are you nervous?" She asked me.

I looked at her confused "Why do you say that?"

"Your hand is trembling plus you're grinding your teeth. That's how you always get when you're nervous"

I widened my eyes in surprise "Are you sure you aren't my twin or anything?"

She chuckled "I just know you too well"

Our conversation got interrupted with the sound of the door opening, revealing a happy Bin wearing pink heart-shaped glasses.

"Sorry to keep you waiting here, I had to check the food inside the oven to make sure I wouldn't burn the whole house" I laughed, shaking my head.

"That would be awful"

"You bet" Nayeon joined, letting a loud laugh.

Moonbin looked around us, furring a brow "You didn't bring Myungjun?"

Nayeon smiled "He has an exam tomorrow but he told me to thank you for the invite and next time he'll be present"

"Oh, it's okay. I wish him good luck" He took a step aside and gave us a nod, encouraging us to enter his house.

As soon as I entered, a delicious smell came in contact with my nostrils and I inhaled deeply, never wanting that smell to end.

"Now I'm really getting hungrier" I hugged my stomach "This smells so good"

"Of course it smells good, it's my work" Sanha came from the kitchen while wearing a white apron. I covered my mouth with my hand and I started laughing.

"Why are you laughing, Seo?" Sanha asked offended "Do I not look cute?"

I kept laughing and walked towards him, pinching his rosy cheeks "On the other hand, Sanha. You totally look cute"

"Yah, that hurts..." He pouted but rapidly shrugged, abandoning the spot and returning to the kitchen.

"Where's the rest?" Nayeon asked Moonbin following him into the living room. He pointed to the sofa where Rocky was sitting while holding the tv remote.

"Rocky's watching criminal minds, Jinjin is in the bathroom and the others didn't arrive just y-" Moonbin quickly got interrupted by the bell "...Or maybe they have"

"Finally!" Sanha shouted from the kitchen "The food is coming right away, they have arrived at the perfect timing"

"I'll help Sanha bringing the food to the table, can you open the door for me?" Moonbin asked and I quickly nodded, moving towards the door. I opened the door revealing Dahyun and Dongmin.

"Oh... it's the two of you" I said without thinking. They looked at each other, awkward glances toward each other.

I only opened the door and I'm already screwing up.

"Er... I mean that's great!" I let out a nervous laugh "The food just came from the oven"

"I can smell it already" Dahyun's smile returned to her face after my comment, making me smile back in relief.

She passed by me and entered the house, leaving Dongmin standing next to the door looking at me.

I gave him a nervous smile and took a step further into the hallway, giving him space to enter the house. He smiled back and slightly bowed, thanking me.

He passed by me and I finally closed the door, hitting my head softly on the door, sighing in embarrassment.

"What... Are you doing?" I heard a voice asking beside me. I quickly moved my head from the door and turned around to see a boy looking at me with an arched brow, probably thinking I was mad crazy because I was literally facing the door while my head was laying on it.

"I just..." I started, thinking of what to say "Was questioning my decisions in life"

I smiled at him and passed right by him, tapping him softly on the shoulder.

Cool, Seoyeon.

First, you just made those two uncomfortable with your comment.

Now, Rocky thinks you're crazy.

What's coming next-

"FOOD PEOPLE" A shout coming from the living room interrupted my thoughts. When I walked into the division, Sanha was placing the last tray of food on the table. Next to me, Moonbin was paralyzed while looking at all the food, I could swear I was seeing shiny stars on his eyes.

I bumped him with my elbow "The food is not going anywhere, Bin"

His head turned around and he finally noticed me standing next to him "Just look at all that food, Seo. It's paradise"

"That's all you think of? Food?" I teased him and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I also think of..." He pointed at me and I pouted, closing my eyes, putting my hand on my heart.

"Bin, that's so cute. Thank you" I smiled, offering my hand for him to take. He frowned his brows and looked at me in confusion.

"I wasn't talking about you" He pointed again to my direction "Behind you"

I turned around and saw Dongmin watching us with an amusing smile. I rolled my eyes and turned around to Moonbin abruptly, slapping his arm.

"Aw!"

"And here I was thinking you were talking about me but you were actually talking about him" I stick my tongue at him and pushed Dongmin to my side by the arm "You can talk to your love then"

I was about to leave when this time was Dongmin pushed me by the arm, laughing "C'mon Seo, don't be jealous. Even though I'm the favorite one, Moonbin still likes you a lot"

"We are pretty funny today, aren't we?" I crossed my arms, looking into his eyes. He turned to Moonbin again and they stared at each other a while before breaking into laughter "Yah! Why are you laughing?"

Moonbin took a deep breath, trying to hide a smile "It's just you're the only girl that would say such a thing to Dongmin"

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion.

"The other day I was talking to Dongmin about how every time a girl talks to him they get all embarrassed and shy" He shrugged, explaining "And then... there's you"

"I've told them him already" I gestured to Dongmin "He isn't Brad Pitt, so why would I get shy?"

"She's always comparing me to him" He shrugged, laughing.

"No, no. Wait. I've never compared you to him. Like that's impossible" I widened my eyes "Brad is Brad"

"Guys, can you stop talking about Brad and sit at the table?" Jinjin spoke and I glanced at him in confusion.

"Wait, when did you return from the bathroom?" Moonbin and I asked him at the same time.

He shrugged, sitting on the table "Since the beginning of your conversation"

"Let's just eat" I mumbled, sitting on a random chair next to the table, thinking all my friends were crazy just like me.