06.

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes, adjusting to the room's light. I yawned, stretching my arms above me, looking to the white ceiling.

"Ha, I love weekend's" I smiled happily, shutting my eyes and resting my head again in the pillow, a sudden feeling of happiness taking over me.

"NO! You stupid" The shouting came from the other room, interrupting my peaceful awakening. I shrugged and moved my position to a more comfortable one.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN"

I covered my ears, trying to muffle the shouting.

"UH OHHH"

I opened my eyes again and clenched my teeth, sitting on the bed "SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP" I shouted, angry at the little devil in the next room.

"SORRY" He shouted back.

"Finally!" I mumbled happily, laying back in my bed. A happily smile playing on my lips.

Buzz Buzz

I faced palm and sighed heavily "Why is the universe against me today?" Without looking, I clumsily pushed my phone from the bedside table, checking whoever was bugging me.

Messages

Unknown number

Good Morning, "Seoyeon the trigonometry girl".

It's the "Trigonometry guy", I was wondering if you were available today so we could start the project the earliest we can and deliver it on time.

Bye!

Received 11:37

"He wants to do it on a Saturday? Oh my god" I sighed again, grabbing my hair angrily.

Good Morning

Yes, I suppose I'm free today

Sent 11:38

Good, in the library next to our school at 2pm?

Received 11:38

Sure

Read 11:39

I got up from my bed and walked out, turning to the right and knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Okay, I'm coming in! Hide everything you don't want to be seen" I shouted and covered my eyes, turning the knob and entering the room.

I peeked with one eye and saw JinJin with his headphones on and playing League Of Legends on his computer.

"Of course..." I rolled my eyes, walking towards him. My hand pushed his headphones off one ear and I shouted "Good Morning!"

He jumped on his seat, hitting his arm on the glass table, moaning in pain "What the hell, Seoyeon?!"

"I knocked on the door but you didn't reply so I just entered" I shrugged, smirking in amusement.

I'm so bad.

"Couldn't you just tap on my shoulder as normal people do?" He asked under his breath, clearly angry. I sat on his bed and crossed one of my legs on top of the other, closing my eyes.

"I could, but that wouldn't be fun" I smiled devilishly.

"You're the worst" He rolled his eyes and turn again to the computer, beginning to put his headphones on his head again.

"Wait, I actually came here to tell you I'm going to the library to make a math project"

He immediately turned around and squinted his eyes, eyeing me suspiciously "At a Saturday?"

"We need to hand it over on Friday so my classmate wants to get over it the fastest we can" I explained, looking at the wall covered in posters.

"Who's your classmate?" He asked sternly.

I laughed nervously "Well, I actually don't know his name..."

"Wait you don't know his name?" He crossed his arms, completely forgetting about the game going on beside him.

"We have math together and I already talked about him with Nayeon, she says he's Lee Dongmin and-"

He quickly interrupted me "Lee Dongmin? The smart guy?"

I faced palm myself, not believing what was happening. How can everyone transform just by hearing that name?

"Yes, I believe so" I replied, my hand still covering my face "But how do you know who he is?"

He looked at me speechless "You're kidding right?"

I shook my head, negatively.

"When I left school two years ago, the guy was on his freshman year and I don't know how but he beat MJ, becoming the school's top student already on the first semester" He explained to me, taking off his headphones.

"Ahh!" I exclaimed, grasping my hands together "I remember that but I didn't know who he was"

"Yes, that's him. So you can go and you better get me that A+" He turned around again, this time putting right away his headphones not giving me time to even talk back.

"Unbelievable" I scoffed, leaving his room and going downstairs to eat breakfast.