50.

"Ah! You look so beautiful!"

Nayeon stood beside me smiling at me through the mirror that was in front of us. I looked at myself - I was wearing a dress white shirt with long sleeves, the first two buttons undone, and a black vest on top of it.

My usual straight hair was now curled and put up in a ponytail, my long bangs falling down next to my head, reaching out just under my ears. A subtle black eyeliner making my eyes appearing longer while my lips were covered in a nude color pushing more to the red side, almost the same color of my lips.

I smiled at the reflection in the mirror.

"I look decent" I said to her and I saw through the reflection she was rolling her eyes.

She jumped to my bed, sitting on it "Decent? You look absolutely gorgeous"

"But do you think I look too formal?" I arched my eyebrow, still looking through the mirror. She got more comfortable on my bed, putting a pillow behind her back, leaning on the wall.

"No, you are going to present your essay not going to a party so I think it's adequate for the occasion" She shrugged and started looking around my room "What colors do you have for nail polish? Because that dark brown is already cracking and it's missing some pieces"

I looked at my hand and widened my eyes when saw the lamentable state they were in. This past week so many things happened that I didn't even notice how they were and that doesn't even look like something I would do, I had always hated when the nail polish would start to fall off.

The reflection I was seeing in the mirror didn't feel like me, my facial features had changed and I wasn't looking like the small girl I used to be. I am about to go to college! Can you believe it?

How time flies...

Everything was going to change, the people around me, my routine, the places. Me. I was going to change too.

A vibration sound started somewhere close, interrupting my thoughts. I looked confused beside me, looking for my phone but it was on my bed and the screen was black, so no way it was mine. My eyes averted to Nayeon and she looked at me while holding her phone, shaking her head while shrugging, telling me that wouldn't be her phone ringing either.

"Could it be your brother's?" She asked me and I also shrugged, not having a sing clue.

"Probably, I'm going to see"

I left my room and turned right, knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Jinjin hide the things you don't want me to see, I'm coming" I shouted, holding the door handle and waiting for a reply. Silence again.

I turned the handle and saw the room was empty, with no signs of my brother. Walking into the room, I saw his phone on his bed, the screen lightened up and his notification board with missing calls and some unseen messages.

What if it's someone import?

I wasn't liking the idea of looking into his phone but it could be something important so I grabbed his phone and double-tapped the screen, it instantly lightening up.

Missing calls from (1)

Heejin :)

Text messages from (2)

Heejin :)

Hi Jinwoo! You're probably getting ready for your sister's text reading but I wanted to thank you for today's lunch, I had a lot of fun. I'm hoping we can repeat it someday. Well, see you on Monday in class. Have a good weekend ^^