Thank you

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing good and staying safe during these tough times.

As many of you have noticed, I was supposed to drop the final chapter of "Clueless" but unfortunately many things happened this past month in my life and my mind wasn't in the right place to continue writing. 

I've tried many times to sit in front of the computer and finish the chapter and try to go on with my original plan, which was to make a sequel. But I found myself writing five lines and having a mental breakdown because I couldn't think of anything. 

That's why I came to a decision. I'm going to leave "Clueless" as it is. The last chapter seems a suitable end and if I gain my inspiration back I can still make the sequel because I have material for that. The last chapter I was going to write would only leave the story to need a sequel and I don't want to promise anything and leave the story incomplete.

I hope you all understand and I hope I haven't disappointed you...

I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting and read my story, it's currently at 22k views and I NEVER imagined so many people would actually read it, you are all amazing. Also, a special thanks to everyone who takes time to vote and comment on my story, it's so important to me to know your feedback.

I want to ask you not to remove the story from your library because if I decide to make the sequel I am going to let you guys know through here.

A big thank you again, I love you all and I hope we see each other really soon ♥♥♥

Lots of love, 

Stay safe, healthy and happy.