13.

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the room's bright light, blinking them repeatedly. When they started getting used to the lightning surrounding me, I saw Nayeon looking at me, white pajamas with hearts printed all over and messy hair.

"Good morning!" She smiled "Breakfast is ready, get your butt out of bed and let's eat" And with that, she left, making me pout with the lack of sleep. Even though I knew Jinjin was going to be alright, I couldn't stop thinking about him and what could had happened differently.

I sighed and forced my body to move up, going to the bathroom before heading downstairs.

After we ate and laugh like the fools we were, I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put my hair up in a ponytail, not wanting to have it fall to my face every second I moved.

"Are you ready, Nayeon?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Yes, boo" She shouted back, making me laugh with the nickname. I left the bathroom and picked up my backpack, putting it on my back, going downstairs.

We left the house and went to the bus station, waiting for it.

"So..." She started, giving me an angelic smile "...what did you talk about with Dongmin yesterday?"

I shrugged, laying my head on the glass beside me "About the project, of course, he said I didn't have to worry he'd finished it alr-"

She quickly interrupted "Yes, yes... But besides that"

I gave her a look "Nayeon..."

"What" She said, crossing her arms "Don't tell me you've never thought about how sweet and handsome the guy is"

"Of course I have thought about it. But it doesn't mean anything else, I mean, he's a guy, it's normal girls think about boys like that sometimes" I said honestly, playing with the hem of my tie.

She started laughing, rolling her eyes "C'mon Seo, I'm your best friend. I know about you more than you think, you normally don't pay much attention to guys-"

"Exactly" I snorted "That's why I didn't even know who he was, remember?"

She sighed "Don't get mad, I just want you to be happy. He isn't the person I thought he was, not after what happened yesterday"

"You changed your opinion about him?" I asked curiously, earning a nod from her.

"I heard so many things about him on school, how he'd break girls' hearts, careless about their feelings. To simplify, I thought he was the typical player: full of himself and a jerk" She admitted, looking guilty "I should have known better than believe in such rumors when he hadn't even shown that attitudes toward me or someone I knew personally"

In the beginning, after Nayeon had told me about him, I started to have that assumption about him. Especially because he laughed at my BIGBANG sharpener, oh I was mad, and I kind of thought he was laughing because he was making fun of me but after all our library encounters and school talk, I know now that he wasn't making fun of me.

He was just trying not to be awkward even though it kind of looked he was laughing at me for being a fangirl.

But I am, so no shame.

"It doesn't help the rumors him hiding in some class every break though" I shrugged and she furrowed her brow.

"How do you know he hides there?"

"Well, he might have dragged me there once to know when I wanted to start the project" She squealed, a surprising look on her face.

"Park Seoyeon, you never told me about that!" She pouted, making me laugh softly.