27.

I bit my lips and tried to pay attention to the teacher, listening to what she was saying. My eyes involuntarily averted to the boy sitting next to me, watching his face completely focused on the board in front of us. He arched his eyebrow and abruptly turned his head to me, not giving me time to look away.

"Okay, Seoyeon. You're scaring me, you've been giving me a couple of stares. Are you sure you don't want to ask whatever is on your mind?"

I'm screwed.

Think fast Seoyeon, think fast...

"Strawberry or blueberries?" I asked him, giving a nervous laugh. He crossed his arms and arched his eyebrow even more.

"Strawberry. And now the real question?"

I sighed "I didn't want to ask anything. I was just spacing out. Plus I'm super hungry"

He shrugged "If you're sure... And don't be sad the break is in 2 minutes, we're going to get lunch soon"

"Yay" I laughed. The truth was, after yesterday's dream, it's kind of awkward to look at Dongmin.

Why did I dream about it?

Why would my brain create that situation? It's not like I'm in love with the guy.
No, I'm not like the other girls who think he's the perfect man. He's just a boy. Yeah.

Plus, whenever I look at his face the only thing that comes into my mind is the part of the dream where we were kissing and I just want to rip that image off my mind.

The bell echoed in my ears and I realized everyone was starting to leave their tables. I quickly shoved my stuff in my bag and look up to see Dongmin sitting on the desk, staring at me.

"You were spacing out again. Are you sure everything's alright?" He spoke, a serious look on his face.

I grinned and started walking, grabbing his arm "Yes, mom. Let's just meet the others and have some food"

Of course I could see by his expression that he wasn't convinced a bit. But what was I supposed to say?

Hi, yesterday when we were doing a project I fell asleep and happened to dream you grabbed me by the waist and kissed me?

He would probably look at me like I was a maniac and get away from me while running the fastest he could.

I smiled at him, trying to reassure him. I pushed him by the arm, wanting to get to the others the fastest I could because I knew he was going to bother me until I told him the truth.

When I saw the tall young boy standing in the middle of the hallway I sighed in relief, a smile spreading on my face.

His eyes lightened up when he saw me and I ran to him, giving him a big hug.

"Sanha! I missed you" I petted his hair and he pouted.

"Don't mess my hair, Seoyeon. I'm trying to get girls to like me and you're ruining my chances" I rolled my eyes, putting my hand above my hip.

"Well, thank you for the I miss you too"

He giggled, a devilish look on his face "I'm kidding, Seo. Of course I missed you, I missed you a lot!"

Sanha was definitely the definition of cute. Rounded but big eyes, always with a special shine on them, and a little nose paired with pouty lips. But don't get mistaken for his innocent looks because he's the most savage boy ever, he can tell you you're his biggest inspiration and the next second tell you're lazy as hell.

But that's what makes him special.

He's the youngest brother I had never had.

Of course I have Jinjin, but having an older brother is plenty different than having a younger one. First, the older brother has the right to tease you and you cannot say anything back.
Secondly, he has the nerves to tell you, in front of your friends, how you left your underwear too long on the clothesline.