47.

"Finally! No more classes for today"

I smiled relieved as I stepped outside of the classroom. As I looked around I noticed there wasn't much movement in the hallway which was kind of strange. Since this class was my latest class in the whole week's schedule, I'd always feel this because most students had finished their classes already.

Someone chuckled beside me, making me turn around. They were holding a turquoise blue dossier on their hands while they looked at me with a little smile on the face.

"I'm also happy classes are over for today"

I smiled "Are you heading home?"

"I guess" They shrugged, looking away "It's not like I have plans"

"I'm heading to the library to study. I'm going to meet my friends there" I started "You should come"

"I really don't want to bother you guys again..." They averted their gaze to the ground while slowly shaking their heads.

"You won't, Chaehyun. They think you are nice since last time" I answered and her eyes suddenly lighten up, a bright but little smile appearing on their face.

"Really?" She blushed, containing a bigger smile.

"Yes. And I also want to talk to you about something on the way there" I winked, grabbing her arm and pushing her with me.

Chaehyun was probably the one girl I've talked to more in my class since I started high school, I don't know why but everyone in there was only friends with people from other classes. To be honest, besides that, my class was filled with girls that only wanted to impress the boys. They would laugh at everything they would say and do even when they were being completely stupid.

I couldn't stand it.

That was also one of the motives why they think I'm weird, when boys would say a rather pathetic joke I'd be rolling my eyes and not give a damn about it.

High school boys can be stupid.

I still have hope they grow up when they reach their 20s.

"You said you wanted to ask me something?" She suddenly asked, interrupting my thoughts. I turned to her and nodded, thinking how I would start the topic without making her uncomfortable.

"Do you want to grab a coffee before?" I pointed at the nearest cafe and she smiled, nodding. We entered the cozy cafe, the smell of fresh and hot coffee hitting my nostrils while the calm background music giving me a sensation of pure peace.

We approached the cashier and I bowed "Good Afternoon, I'll have a macchiato and a..."

I looked at Chaehyun expectantly and she also bowed "...Americano"

"...Americano to go please" I completed and the cashier smiled, nodding, and started preparing our coffees.

Something vibrated in my pocket and I took my phone out, checking the notifications.

Messages

Sanha <3

You said your class would end up at 5pm,
it's 5:07pm already and you haven't arrived T-T

17:07 Sent

Yah... Do you think I'm Usain Bolt? I take almost
10 mins to get to the library and I stopped to get
some coffee. Btw tell everyone I'm bringing
Chaehyun along!!!! :)