21.

Rocky pushed my finger a little further to the side, taking the other of my fingers and changing its position to a correct one.

I looked at my fingers, trying to memorize the place where they were supposed to be, otherwise, I'd ruin everyone's ears.

I sighed "This is too difficult for me"

He shook his head and crossed his arms "You just need to practice. It's your first time playing the guitar, it's normal"

The door flew open and Moonbin entered, rounded glasses on the top of his nose while he held a textbook.

He didn't spare a look around the room and started talking instead "I swear to god, I hate Biology so much. How am I supposed to know all  this stuff?"

I chuckled silently "Maybe you could start by actually study and not playing video games?"

His eyes quickly left the book and he raised his head, seeing me sitting with the guitar on my lap.

"Seo!" He exclaimed, smiling "What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Dongmin to finish his last class" 

He furrowed his eyebrow, his smile vanishing "Why are you waiting for him?"

"We're partners in the Chemistry project, so we're going to start it" I shrugged, explaining.

"Again?" He asked. I got up and smiled at Rocky, giving him back his guitar.

"Yes, why? Is there a problem?" I arched my brow at his sudden question.

Why did he look so unpleasant whenever I was with Dongmin or referred to him?

He shook his head and put a smile on his face "Of course not, sorry"

My heart began beating fast and I felt my body filling with anxiousness. I knew something wasn't right between Moonbin and Dongmin.

But what was it?

Moonbin always seemed to hate when I meet Dongmin alone.

I hope Moonbin doesn't think I'm going to replace him. 

"Hey guys!" Dongmin said, standing next to the door "Where's Sanha?"

Rocky didn't meet his eyes, focusing on cleaning his guitar "He said he needed to study for tomorrow's test so he wouldn't pass by"

"Oh" He nodded, understanding. His face lightened up and he smiled "Ready to go, Seoyeon?"

"Yes" I said, forcing a smile. I stood up and came closer to Moonbin "Bye Binnie"

I wrapped my arms around him and he widened his eyes slightly, surprised. I saw him smile brightly and he hugged me back, kissing my forehead.

"Bye, Seo. See you tomorrow"

I walked towards Dongmin and turned around, smiling at Rocky "Thanks for the guitar lesson, Rocky. I'd love if you could teach me other time"

His eyes left the guitar hanging on his shoulder and he gave me a little smile "Sure, pass by whenever you want"

"You bet!" I exclaimed happily "Bye guys!"

We left the classroom and started heading towards the school entrance. Of course people didn't give us a break and started looking at us, gossiping right away.

I sighed, trying to ignore all the attention.

"Hey, it's okay" He started, trying to calm me down "Forget about them"