10.

We were walking side by side, an awkward silence around us. Neither of us knew what to say, I was randomly looking at whatever was appearing on my sight of view while he had his hands inside of his pockets and whistling softy.

People were starting to gossip and whisper around us, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

Was this how he felt whenever he walked into school?

I started thinking about how he felt not having privacy and being just like other students.

"So..." He said, interrupting my thoughts "How do you know Moonbin?"

I looked at him and met his brown eyes, curiosity on them. I stopped next to a bench and sat, seeing him do the same.

"We are childhood friends" I brushed the hair out of my face "We know each other since we were five"

He turned his head to the other way, breaking our eye contact and facing the soccer field.

"Hmm" He started "So I guess you're the girl he's always talking about" I felt myself blushing with his statement. Sanha said the same thing, is it true that Moonbin has been talking about me?

A smile crept on my face just thinking about it "Maybe?"

"He always talks about how lucky he is because you started talking again after many years without contact" The wind blew his bangs out of his face, making me see his eyes clearly. I examined his face, the truth is he looked like he was drawn: his side profile was perfect, his little nose, big eyes, and his lips had a beautiful shape.

Even the school uniform would fit him perfectly.

The more I looked at him, the more I could understand why girls would find him attractive, yes, but somehow whenever he smiles, I feel there's something fake about it like he would smile just to hide something.

Abruptly, he shifted his body to my side, looking at me again.

"That's cool" He mumbled "So that means you're going to see our show this weekend?"

"I'm not sure if want to see you play" I shrugged, grinning cheekily.

He chuckled, crossing his arms "Sure thing"

I stick my tongue at him playfully "Your fangirls would love to though"

"I bet you're secretly one of my fangirls and you don't want to show it" He arched his brow at me, winking. I put my hand on his forehead and opened my mouth, shocked.

"Oh my god, you must have a cold because you're saying stupid things" A grin appeared on his lips.

"You're tough, I like it" I looked down to my lap smiling with the statement, heat rushing to my cheeks.

Fast footsteps started to sound louder and louder until a silhouette appeared in front of us, my eyes looked up and I saw a tired and without breath Nayeon looking at me with wide eyes.

"Jinwoo... he is... Myungjun told-"

"Woah" I started "Calm down, Nayeon. Take a breath and talk slower" She did as I say but her expression continued the same, horrified and scared.

"Myungjun called me, it's your brother" She said, tears running down her cheek. My heart started beating faster and I panicked, fear rushing through my body "H-he had a-an accident"

My body froze in place and it seemed like my heart had stopped bombarding blood, my hands felt like ice and my eyes seemed like they could pop off at any time.

"W-what?" I managed to say.

Dongmin next to me reacted fast "Where's he?"

"I-in the hospital" Nayeon stuttered, looking at me, preoccupied with my reaction and how I was feeling.

"I'll drive you guys to the hospital, let's go" He stood up and looked at me with sad eyes, taking my hands and pushing me up "Nayeon, hold Seoyeon and guide her to the car"

She nodded and linked her arm with me, holding me with strength. At that moment, hundreds of questions were flying through my brain, possibilities, situations, reasons. Why Jinjin? What happened? Who?

We arrived at the parking lot and Dongmin unlocked his black Hyundai, Nayeon and I climbed to the backseats.

He started the engine "What's the name of the hospital?"

Nayeon replied to his question and silence took over the car, a painful silence. I looked through the window, trying to distract myself from the movement outside.

I sighed, all the emotions I was trying to suppress inside came to the surface and I felt hot tears falling from my eyes.

My vision became blurry and I started sobbing, trying to block the sound with my hands.

I felt someone embrace me, laying my head on their shoulder. I embraced her stronger, letting my head sink into her shoulder.

I didn't need to be looking to know Dongmin was watching me through the rearview mirror, I could feel his stare.

Jinjin hold on, I'm coming to you...