07.

The old building stood in front of me, with brick walls and tall white pillars. As I was walking up the stairs, the sun hit my back, a feeling of warmth immediately reaching my skin covered with my sweatshirt, giving me goosebumps.

I entered the huge room, people occupying every single table and computer. My eyes scanned the room, looking to a place to others until they fixed on someone.

His brown hair was still wet, splitting into two parts in the middle. He was wearing a gray with a white striped shirt and a white t-shirt underneath.

This is the first time I've seen him without his uniform...

He had lots of books in front of him, some were open, others were still on the huge pile on the corner of the table. He seemed to be focused on whatever he was writing because he didn't even notice me approaching the table.

"Did you bring the whole library into our table?" He looked up and our eyes met, dropping the pen on his right hand.

He gave me a fake smile "Hello for you too"

"Hi!" I said excitedly, over-reacting "I'm so excited to start this project of trigonometry" I stopped smiling, dragging the chair next to him and sitting on it.

"You really are one of a kind" He rolled his eyes, focusing again on the notebook he was writing in.

I smirked satisfied and opened one of the books, reading it "Okay so, it's believed greeks are the original pioneers of trigonometry because the mathematician Euclid was an important figure in geometry and trigonometry"

He excitedly turned to me "Yes! Even though Egyptians and Babylonians had known of theorems on the ratios of the sides of similar triangles for many centuries, the greeks actually were the first ones to produce a table for solving a triangle's lengths and angles, in specific Hipparchus"

My jaw dropped and I looked at him in disbelief, staring at him for seconds straight, only blinking my eyes a few times.

"How do you know all of that?" I managed to say, still frozen in my place.

He shrugged, looking at the books "I've always loved mathematics and specifically its history and I've been reading stuff"

Okay, this guy is a total genius.  I'm so dumb compared to him, we're like gold and some type of cheap metal.

Obviously I'm the cheap metal.

"Don't need to be shy about this, I just know all of this because I have an interest in it, this isn't something all people know" He said like he saw through my soul and know how I was feeling, giving me a reassuring nod.

I shook my head, getting myself together "Yeah sure, I wasn't feeling dumb or anything..."

His eyes closed and his mouth turned in to a bright smile, white and aligned teeth showing "We're all smart, we just show it on different occasions"

I started laughing, regretting right away when people stared at me "Sorry" I whispered "That doesn't apply for me for sure"

"It applies to Chemistry though" He stated "You seem very concentrated and every time teacher asks you a question you answer"

I widened my eyes in surprise, furrowing my brows "Have you been watching me in every class we have together?"

He chuckled in amusement "I may not talk in classes but that doesn't mean I'm not attentive with everything and everyone around me"

"Point taken" I shrugged, fixing on the notebook he had in front of him "What do you have there?"

"It's the structure of the project, take a look and tell me what you think and the things you'd like to change" He passed me the book and my eyes started scanning the two pages full of notes. His handwriting was super neat and organized, unlike other boy's handwriting, using different colors to highlight the things he considers the most important.

"Seems perfect actually" I put the book again on the table, looking at him "You thought about everything, damn"

"Thanks, I guess" He smiled and suddenly I felt being watched.

I looked around and saw a group of girls giggling and looking in our direction, they seemed about our age.

I think it's now or never.

"Can I ask you something?" I sighed and looked at him, only to see him staring at me in amusement.

"Are you going to ask me my name?" I clearly could see he was trying hard not to laugh and I closed my eyes, letting my head fall.

"Okay now I truly believe you read minds" I argued, pouting.

"You're just so predictable" He finally cracked a smile, shaking his head "Go ahead ask me who I am"

"Are you..." I started "Are you Dongmin?" His hands went to his backpack laying on the back of his chair and he searched for something for some time, until he reached for my hand, laying something on its palm.

It was his ID car.

"Full name" I read "... Lee Dongmin" I looked at him and he nodded, his shoulders lifting while he laughed softly.

"Yes, it's my name. I'm Dongmin and I'm sure you have heard things about me some true other not-"

I interrupted him "I'm not one to listen to people's opinions on others so prove me wrong"

He extended his hand and I stared at him before taking it, firmly shaking it "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Dongmin"

I looked at our hands together and then back at him "Nice to meet you too. Park Seoyeon"