08.

I was saving some books on my locker while Nayeon had her back against it, crossed arms, and a confident look on her face. For the past fifteen minutes, she had been jabbering about how she's always right and how nobody can mess with the queen of information after I told her about my meeting with Dongmin in the library.

"Girl, I think you're one of the first girls on the school who have talked with him for more than a minute" She closed my locker's door, forcing me to have her full attention "This is huge!" She said excitedly, closing her eyes and letting a satisfied sigh.

"I already can see you tw-" I started walking, leaving her behind, not wanting to hear anything else about the matter. 

"Hey! Don't leave me" I heard her shout.

I smirked continuing to walk until someone popped in front of me, blocking my way "Hello, I was walking..." 

I heard someone chuckling, making me lookup. He stood up with a cocky smile, his hands on his uniform's pants "Oh sorry to block your way, young lady"

I chuckled, putting my hand on my hip "It's okay, I wasn't in a hurry"

Nayeon finally reached us, breathless "Oh hi, Moonbin!" She said, crouching while she had her hands on her knees. 

"Hey!" He greeted her back, smiling.

"Where were you heading to?" I asked. He was all alone and didn't have his usual navy blue backpack. 

"I just went to buy this water bottle, now I was about to go back to the music classroom to meet my bandmates" He explained, shrugging "You guys want to meet them?"

Nayeon and I quickly looked at each other, nodding "Sure" 

"Follow me then"

He guided us through the long and boring hallway, both of the sides covered in huge green lockers. Sometimes, it would feel somehow claustrophobic.

Turning to the left side, another hallway, this time a shorter one, came into our sight. We continued through it until Moonbin stopped next to a door, Music Class printed in orange letters.

He smiled and knocked on the door, opening it. We stood there without knowing if we should enter or not until Moonbin entered and pushed us inside.

As we entered, two guys were standing in the room. A tall guy with cute facial features was sitting next to the drums, swiftly getting up when he saw us. The other one had stronger features, fearless and intriguing eyes abandoning the red guitar he had hanging on his shoulder.

"Guys, I want you to introduce you two of my friends" Moonbin said and looked at me "This is Seoyeon"

"Hello, nice to meet you" I bowed, looking up to see them bowing back.

"And I'm Nayeon" She said, not letting Moonbin finishing the introduction. She bowed and started walking around the room, curiously looking at every detail.

I chuckled nervously "Please excuse Nayeon, she just loves to check everything new"

"It's okay! Check everything you want" The cute one said, smiling "I'm Sanha, the drummer of the band. Nice to meet you!" He bowed again, still smiling.

"And I'm Rocky, the guitarist" He shyly bowed, not making eye contact with me.

"You're Moonbin's childhood friend, right?" Sanha asked me, coming closer to me and I nodded. He sat on the desk in front of me, watching me.

"Sanha, I've already told you not to look at people like that, it's scary and you can risk people swearing at you" Moonbin sighed, hitting him on the forehead.

"Ouch, sorry I just wanted to see her better, you're always talking about her" He hit him again, this time stronger making the younger boy laugh devilish.

 Moonbin rolled his eyes and looked at me "Don't take him seriously"

I laughed, watching the two in amusement. Nayeon finally stopped wandering around, stopping next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

Moonbin suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, looking around the room "Wait, where are the rest?"

Rocky finally spoke again, shrugging "They went downstairs because Dahyun was hungry"

"Hungry? I can't bel-" Sanha got interrupted with the sound of a door open, loud laughs coming from it. A girl with bluish and grey hair stepped in the room, her uniform outfit making her slim body even more noticeable. She was smiling at the boy next to her, probably laughing at something funny they had been talking about.

The boy was also smiling at her, a sweet smile playing on his lips while his eyes focused on her. They must have sensed the awkward atmosphere in the room until they confusedly looked around, seeing us.

My eyes fixed on his and he had a slightly surprised look on his face while the girl looked at us with a huge smile on her lips.

"Hello" She bowed to us, smiling "Are you Sanha's friends?" She asked, seeing me specifically closer to Sanha.

Sanha let out a laugh "Oh no, they are Moonbin's"